𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

( chapter ten )❛ seducing dunbar ❜

( chapter ten )
❛ seducing dunbar ❜

ELLIE HAD BEEN looking for liam for half of the school day.

after stiles and scott, creeping the poor boy out, she couldn't see to find him. the next period, she luckily shared a class with him.

ellie sat diagonally across from liam. he seemed to be paying attention, and ellie could careless. she just wanted to talk to him. she glared at meghan, who was sitting next to liam.

"liam," ellie whispered.

"liam..." ellie whisper yelled, hoping to grab his attention. it didn't work. instead, it grabbed the attention of her teacher who had been hearing some noises.

"who is speaking when you're all supposed to be writing an essay." mr. wilson, their history teacher, asked.

"yeah, meghan. please quiet down, some of us are trying to work." ellie rolled her eyes. everyone turned to look at either ellie or meghan.

meghan just scoffed, turning behind her to glare at ellie who just gave her an innocent smile. melissa looked ahead and shook her head in annoyance.

liam chuckled before looking back down at his paper. ellie called his name quietly, "liam."

he turned to look at her, "what?" he mouthed.

"are you okay?" she mouthed back. he stared at her in confusion causing her to groan quietly.

she ripped a piece of paper from her notebook. she quickly wrote, 'are you okay?' she crumbled it up into a little ball and threw it, aiming it at liam.

thankfully, ellie isn't on the basketball team, because if she was, her throw would have probably been illegal.

she hit a random boy, todd, in the face. todd help a hand over his cheek. "ow! someone hit something in my face!"

ellie rolled her eyes, "baby." she mumbled. he was being dramatic, was what ellie thought.

"really meghan! again?" ellie said in fake annoyance.