𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

( chapter two )❛ the bitch is back from the dead ❜

( chapter two )
❛ the bitch is back from the dead ❜

ELLIE WAS LEANING against the wall after she was thrown into an abandoned, dirty, old bathroom with malia, kira, stiles, and an unconscious/sleeping, scott.

"he isn't dead right?" ellie suddenly asked. all three heads turned to her, all with different facial expressions.

"no he isn't dead!" stiles hissed at his sister.

"she does have a point stiles. he does look like he's sleeping." malia butted in. stiles gave his girlfriend a 'really' look while ellie pursed her mouth in a small satisfied smirk. "or dead."

"you're just a little ray of sunshine aren't you?" stiles smiled sarcastically at ellie who smiled right back at him.

"well, i do try." ellie shrugged with a fake smile making her brother's eye twitch.

ellie was always proud to know that she was one of the few people who could make stiles stilinski twitch his eye.

"he's awake." ellie hears kira say. "guys, he's awake," kira announces making everyone run over to Scott.

"scott, you okay?" stiles asked his best friend who was still looking around.

"yeah." scott answered as ellie and stiles helped him sit up. ellie gave the alpha a small smile which he returned.

"they don't have him. they don't have derek." scott said quickly as he looked around the room, trying to warn his pack.

"we know. but right now, they've got lydia," kira told him, trying to calm him as she placed her hand on his bicep.

"lydia?" scott asked looking at the stilinski siblings who both nodded. "what do they want with lydia?"

☠︎ ☠︎ ☠︎

scott ran to the door, banging it and trying to pry the door open. ellie shook her head as she watched him use all his might.

"we already looked for a way out. i think a lot of people have," kira told scott as he looked over at the wall, tracing his finger over a claw mark that was on the wall.