Birthday Dinner

As you were finishing up your outfit up with your taste of gold accessories, you looked yourself up and down in the mirror, slowly tracking over every inch. You were wearing a semi formal, black, slip dress. Long enough to hit your shins, where the hem met with dark purple heeled boots. A leather bomber jacket over all of it to keep you warm in the increasingly cooling weather.

You grabbed a small purple bag and put what you needed in it, locking up the dorm behind you. As you made your way to the second floor, where Kirishima's room was, you were excited to see what tonight had in store.

You knocked on their dorm door, anticipation bubbled as you thought about your boyfriend seeing you. You never did many big and proper dates, so this was extremely special to you. Especially when he remembered your birthday, even though you had not. You realized you wanted to see him as much as you wanted to be seen by him.

When the door opened you were greeted by Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari. Apparently Hitoshi was not going to be the first one to see you. Unfortunately.

"Oh my god, look at you!" Mina shouted so loud you wanted to cover your ears. You thought she may have hit a whistle note while speaking.

"You look hot." Kaminari remarked, right after, he got an elbow in the arm from the pink haired girl.

"I know I do, but I really wanted my boyfriend, the one that planned this whole thing for me, to see how I look. You know, so we can leave for our dinner." They parted out of the way very quickly, and Hitoshi who was sitting patiently in the back, finally made his way forward.

He had added on a leather jacket over his white, short sleeve, button up. Completed with a nice pair of pants, black leather boots, and an assortment of his silver accessories.

The moon to your sun.

You always had found him attractive, but something about him dressed all fancy, was insanely alluring.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered into your ear after kissing your forehead. He seemed to take in your attire fully and looked enamored by the sight of you.

"You look quite handsome yourself. Gotta say you clean up nicely." You gave him a small peck on his lips when you got out to the hallway. That way there were no spectators over the two of you.

The next half hour was filled with regular chatter between both of you, as you made your way to the restaurant. And once you were there, you could already tell from the outside, it would easily be the nicest restaurant you had eaten at.

That, you understood, would be absolutely correct, it was definitely the bougiest and most expensive place you had stepped foot in. Everything was amazing: the ambience, food, conversation, company. It seemed like a perfect night, an hour or so of eating and talking and flirting. That is until you realized something as you were leaving. After having one of the best meals of your life, a sour taste lingered in your mouth. Not sure at first why, you soon realized what it was from.

"Hold on! You didn't let me pay my half!" You whisper yelled to your boyfriend, since you didn't want to disrupt the people around you.

"No shit, it's your birthday present. Just let me spoil you, just for today." He had wrapped his arm around your waist and spoke directly into your ear. He liked to do that to you, knowing it made you lose the ability to think straight. Even if it was only for a second.

You were quiet, trying to think, but he continued talking which filled your silence.

"Plus, my parents may have given me the money for dinner. It's a present from them to you too, to wish you a happy day. They actually recommended the place too, apparently it is where my dad brought my mom for their first anniversary."

"Oh, that's actually really sweet. I'll call them tomorrow and say thank you. It was more than generous to think of me."

"They would appreciate the call, and I know you hate it, but they will probably give their regards to you about your parents. I told them about it, obviously, because I talk to them every week. I asked them to keep to themselves then, I just don't know if they actually will."

"It's okay, they mean well and they know how to be respectful about it either way...Anyway, where are we even going now?"

"That is a surprise. So when we get in the car, you know the drill."

"I'm going to have to blindfold myself, huh?" He just gave a sly yet delayed smile towards you. You chuckled and continued on your way.

Getting in the car he took a scarf he had hidden in the back seat and put it over your eyes. He also grabbed a pair of earbuds, which threw you off guard.

"What are those for?"

"I don't want you to hear anything, if that's a clue to anything. Just put them on and blast some music for the next like, 15 minutes or so. Keep them in until I tap you to take them out, okay?"

"Okay." You took them willingly and your senses immediately were staggered. You didn't care, because excitement took hold the most, you were ready for the next adventure ahead.

You couldn't help but let out some of your excitement by screaming your favorite song at the top of your lungs when you put the headphones on.

But even still, the anticipation for whatever was coming next filled you instead.