Euphoria

After your weekend getaway at the festival, you and Hitoshi took it upon yourselves to have those types of intimate nights more often. Not so often to where it lost any eagerness, but not too little to where it became all about need. Which was easy, since there was no way you would fuck in the dorms. So you waited patiently to plan proper dates for weekends when the sorority house had a free room.

You explored and learned anything that would bring each other pleasure. Mapping out each other's bodies like astronomers charting the night sky. It became even more enjoyable each time you indulged in his body. And the few times you did after the festival, you were right in saying you would need Hitoshi's help with walking to the bathroom afterwords.

Another plus side of the few days you spent like that with Hitoshi, is that they did help time move forward. Especially compared to the stacks of school work you received in late May. Now, only 2 weeks from the end of the year, more than ever you were piled with assignments, but luckily they were all almost finished. And after that the last week would be an easy breeze since there were no tests or essays of any sort.

Even so, it was the end of the school year, which also meant news about the scholarship contest would come out soon. Every single student because of that, was thrown in an anxious spell.

On Monday of the last week of school, when you were in your history of cinema lecture, a broadcast came over the intercom of your classroom. They announced that there had been a survey pushed out for students to fill out, it consented for whether people wanted their projects on display for a school-wide viewing or not.

This allowed people's art to be seen despite the fact if they won or not, and if they were physical pieces that they wanted to sell, they could. Basically, a fair would act as an art show for all the students, ending with the announcement of the winners. It was an even bigger deal that before, which spiked everyone's nerves.

Once you finished classes that day and met Hitoshi in the dorms, you decided to let your short-film be put on display. Though you weren't super sure about it at first, Hitoshi talked you into saying yes after making sure it was okay with Ashido and Denki. Since they were the stars of it.

"I can't believe you talked me into showing everybody our project. I rarely like showing my teachers things I make. Let alone hundreds of people."

"It deserves to be seen, you poured your heart and soul into it. Might as well let others indulge in your art. Plus, no one will know we made it until it gets to the end credits, otherwise it's semi-anonymous."

Though he tried to bring you some ease, it didn't really help. That is when you remembered you wouldn't actually have to be near your own work during the fair, so others opinions were easily avoidable. Like that, your anxiety was calmed a miniscule amount.

Everyone on the last day of school was waiting in anticipation for the art fair, and that Friday afternoon hundreds flooded into the main square. You walked around admiring everyone's different takes on the assignment, deliberately avoiding the area where any video projects were set up.

However, once it came to the announcements of the winners, delivered by Headmaster Nezu, you soon saw that the avoidance was not key. As he pressed a small remote while talking about the 1st years who won, you seemed to have an outer body experience as you saw the intro to your film being played.

Sure you had hoped to get to this point, but as it actually occurred, it could only be described as surreal. Almost as if you were watching yourself from above getting attacked by hugs from your friends and boyfriend. Then principle Nezu continued talking after the few minutes it spent projected on the screen behind him.

"I have been the head of this school for many years, yet I do not believe I have seen such a well executed piece of videography from first years as this one. If you were paying attention to the credits, this was not just created by two talented dorm mates, but a team of friends who happened to live in the same building. So, in this case, we will be giving the full coverage scholarships to the two main developers mentioned. As for each one of the others who participated, they will be given quarter coverage for the year and a guaranteed choice of whichever dorm they choose, plus freerange on whom they dorm with."

He finished and a round of applause continued afterwards. While screams from Ashido and the others filled your ears, you started to feel tears fall down your face. You found Hitoshi's chest and nuzzled into it, nothing else ran through your brain besides the fact you had the absolute chance of continuing at this school next year.

"Thank you, everyone, thank you!" No longer looking down on what was happening, you found enough sense in you to talk.

The announcement for the second year's winner continued while you were savoring the moment of victory. After everything, people started leaving the area to go celebrate the end of the year. You and your group went to the sorority house to do the same. The only proper way to cope with your victory was to party.

You all found yourselves indulging in the fun summer break brought with it.

During a random game of beer pong that you and Hitoshi were watching your friends play, he started announcing something you hadn't heard before.

"I almost forgot to tell you guys, especially since everyone's here!"

"This isn't bad news you wanted to wait to tell me around people to make it less painful right?" You interrupted him from finishing his thought.

"No it's not bad love, it's actually very good news, just let me finish." He left a peck on your cheek. "Anyway, my parents own a vacation home in California and aren't going this year for the summer, since they have a business trip to Tokyo. So they were wondering if me and some of my friends wanted to stay there for some of the summer. All you guys have to pay for are your personal flights, drinks, and meals. Plus pitch in for tourist-ish things we want to do while there. Other than that, they said they would give me money for groceries."

"Hitoshi," You whispered to him as everyone talked amongst themselves with the new information. "I can hardly afford that trip."

"My parents are covering your fare."

"Wait what? There's no way I'm letting your parents pay for me!"

"Yeah man, why does she get a voucher?!" Denki decided to chime in with the most fake hurt voice you ever heard.

"Because she's my girlfriend you intolerant shit, and this is considered their grief gift if you really wanted to know." Everyone went quiet for a second, but it was broken by Bakugou.

"All in favor for wannabe Thor over here to not go, say I." He was dead serious, but everyone else took it as a joke. Laughing first then responding with "I's" all around. Though of course he would definitely still be able to come if he could.

"Anywho, that sounds like the perfect way to spend our summer. I'm in." Eijiro spoke, causing everyone to agree with him.

"Good, I'll let you guys know more of the details later, but realistically we'll be leaving after everyone moves out of the dorms. So around 2 weeks from now." Everyone went into their separate conversations while continuing their game of beer pong, but Hitoshi kept talking to you privately. "Which also reminds me, do you want to move in with me? Or, I mean, move into my room at home with me for the parts of summer we spend there?" He usually had a presence of confidence when he drank, but now he almost seemed timid.

The variety this boy would always amaze you.

"Are you kidding?! Yes, of course I will. I would love to. God I love you!" You threw your hands around his neck and brought him in for a thankful kiss. That was until Sero shouted to get a room.

After, you laughed about all of the good that happened today with your extraordinary friends around you. You realized you picked the perfect name for your film. How you felt now, all because of the series of events that took place since the start of the film's creation process, could only be described as one thing.

Euphoria.