Festival

You woke up in Hitoshi's arms in the same position as when you fell asleep. You wanted to stay in bed, but ended up leaving him to make some tea in the kitchen. He joined you not long afterwards, no doubt woken up by the lack of body heat on him.

Practically the whole start to your morning, Hitoshi couldn't keep himself from asking about when the surprise would happen and what it would be. At some point you couldn't just let him wonder out loud anymore.

"Love, the whole point is that it is going to be a surprise. I'm not going to tell you anything, so you might as well stop asking." You turned towards him in the kitchen as he got his coffee.

"Are you sure? Is there nothing I can do to change your mind? I'm curious." He came towards you and whispered that into your ear. Slightly nipping at it. You never knew he could be so impatient when he wanted to know something.

Luckily, before he could try anything, you both heard footsteps. His mother walked in, all tied up dark hair and fluffy robes. Hitoshi quickly backed off when he heard and headed to the table.

"Good morning you two!" She looked tired, but still had an enthusiastic tone to her.

"Morning mom, do you happen to know anything about this alleged surprise?" Your boyfriend sat down beside her when he asked.

"Maybe, maybe not. You'll see."

"Really?! Does everyone know about this except me?"

"Yes, even your father, but he's at work so you won't get anything out of him." You answered his question with a cocky smile. Sitting on the other side of Mayuko.

The rest of the morning went normally, Hitoshi even shut up about the surprise. Though once both of you got ready, you finally gave him a small hint to what was happening.

"Hitoshi! We have to leave before 10! Are you almost ready?! I have everything we need, I just need you now!" You called from downstairs while he was finishing up with getting himself ready.

"I'm coming down now, be there in a sec!" And like his punctual ass self, he immediately came hurtling down the stairs. Quickly you applauded your choice in his wardrobe when you saw him.

"Let's go then!" You said your goodbyes to Mayuko and made Hitoshi blindfold himself when he got in the car.

"And for extra measures." You handed him headphones. "You know what to do."

"What the hell is this!" Hitoshi yelled as he got out of the car and saw the large fair and stage in front of him.

"Surprise!" You said as you held up the tickets to his face.

"This is so sick! When did you plan all of this?"

"Oh you know...just a few days ago, because I forgot white day was coming up, and I felt really bad that you have been doing things for me and I hadn't been-" You were cut off when the boy in front of you leaned forward and kissed you.

Effective way to shut me up, I guess.

"Stop worrying about it and let's go." He grabbed your hand and you made your way to the entrance.

Most of the day was spent eating, listening to live music, playing arcade games and going on rides. A couple hours in you decided to go back to the house for a nap since it wasn't that far and you two were spent. About two hours later you found yourself back at the festival around sunset, much more recharged than before. You spent most of the time dancing to a local indie pop band playing, until right before the festival ended when you wanted to do one last thing with Hitoshi.

"Come on, we need to go on the ferris wheel before we leave!" You grabbed Hitoshi's hand and dragged him in line.

"Sounds perfect to me."

When you got in one of the pods, you sat down next to each other. Your hands were still entangled and the sun had already gone down.

"Too bad we missed the sunset, but it's a clear sky at least, the moon is so beautiful isn't it. I didn't know it was supposed to be full tonight." You admired your surroundings considering you were already up so high.

"Did you just confess to me again, but this time through a moon phrase?"

"Yeah, but unlike last time it was more poetic, you weren't supposed to question it. Just agree with me and don't be an asshole."

"It is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." He nudged your shoulder with a stupid look on his face because of your comeback.

"Oh and you're calling me cheesy."

"You know you love me." A sly grin took to his face as the hand he was holding moved it's way to your jaw. Pulling you closer to him, the hand he was previously holding took to his chest. Grasping at his shirt, you pulled yourself the rest of the way in and laid a soft kiss on his lips.

He immediately reciprocated and you both found yourself lost in each other's touch. High in the air, wind in your hair, you lost all perceptions of where you were. No knowledge to how much time you spent like that. Until you were jerked out of your daze when your cart stopped.

But you were at the very top of the wheel, not at the bottom like you expected.

"Hitoshi." You whispered almost nervously, questioning whether to ask what you were thinking about. He just hummed in response. When you didn't continue your thought, he did instead.

"What is it? Did I do something?" He was concerned, you didn't want to do that to him.

"No, I just. Ugh this is going to sound really stupid right now but...I want to do, more. I want to touch you and please you; I want you." You looked down to guide his eyes to what you were talking about.

He seemed to understand pretty quickly. Seeing as there was a slightly growing tent in his pants. He let out a small sigh and a grin took to his face. Grabbing your jaw and leaving a small kiss on your forehead before adjusting himself.

The wheel started to move again, this time on your descent towards the end of the ride.

"Not until I'm allowed to please you."