‼️Sequel‼️

The sequel that's called 'like the movies' is up.

Go read the description to get another idea of it if you would like. Thank you guys again for letting me have the opportunity to even get to the point of continuing this story. I really appreciate every view I get. Because I know it is some random person out there that wants to give my story a chance.

I hope I bring you guys a little bit of comfort or entertainment or whatever. And I hope you enjoy the opening to the next part of this endeavor.

And if it helps at all the next story is raunchier than this one...if that's what you like to read. Idk, I just think if someone can write good smut they can write a good story, so that's what I'm trying to do, apparently.

(extremely in the future author here, i just had to come back and thank y'all again. this fic is at almost 3 fucking thousand reads. which is insanity to think about so i'm not gonna. but seriously thank you so much and look out for new fics transferring from my AO3 to here on wattpad soon enough. 4-19-22)

(Another update from far the present author, i can't believe you crazy people have gotten this story to 9k reads? Seriously i don't know how to comprehend it, i just have to say thank you. I have more fics if you wanna check them out, if not have a good day :) 11-19-22)

(I honestly only come into wattpad anymore to check how my stories are doing, see if there are any comments to respond to, and that's about it. So when i tell you i gasped and stopped breathing for a second after seeing this story hit 10k, i am not kidding. I am so grateful, thank you so much. A great new years present. Seriously the fact that 170 separate living, breathing, existing human beings agave read this story all the way through is mind boggling. 1-1-23)

(what the fuck you guys, 14k views...really? 8-4-23)

WHAT IF I JUST DELETED THE STORY...?

I THINK ABOUT IT, I MIGHT DO IT, IVE OUTGROWN THIS STORY HOW IT IS.....