Chapter 5

The side of Kenma's lips turned up slightly in a smirk before he leaned back and kissed you again, his other hand slithering under your dress, touching your thigh as you felt a kind of electricity that only you feel when Kenma touches your bare skin.

You've never had this effect from just anyone, whether that's a good thing or not, you have still yet to decide.

Or maybe because Kenma is just so good at this, his touch that would send an electrifying kind of sensation that left you wanting for more.

But before anything can go beyond that, you leaned back and sat up.

"Wait just a sec."

Kenma straightened up and watched you with his calculated golden hues as you went to take your purse. You fished out a bottle of what looks like pills and a small bottle of water before taking one pill and gulping it down with water.

"Is that contraceptive?" Kenma asked. "I don't need to use protection?"

"Nope," you said, shaking the bottle of pills. "This is painkiller."

You put it back inside the purse and throw the bag back on the couch before walking back to Kenma.

"Why would you need that?" he asked, his fingers find their way on the strap of your dress slowly sliding down your body graciously. "It's not like I'm going to break your bones or anything."

He fell back on the bed, now with you on top of him, straddling his waist as you took his hood off and got to admire his lean yet muscular physique. Your slender fingers start to trace down invisible patterns on his chest, your nails grazing lightly, if they were any sharper it would certainly leave a scar on his otherwise pale skin.

"I took a painkiller..." you trailed, as your hand continued to wander on his body. "Just to be sure so you wouldn't hold back."

Kenma slowly sat up and you adjusted yourself, his hand going up to your face caressing your cheek before his hand moved at the back of your head and before you knew it, Kenma is already gripping your hair and pulling your head back.

"Since when have I hold back?"

You looked up at him, the side of your lips turning up in a smirk as you felt your face heating up, your cheeks tinted in red.

"This is why you're the best, Kenma. I missed you so damn much."

"You missed me? Or this?"

Kenma took out a cloth, you didn't even know where he took it but he used it to obscure your vision, tying it securely around your head before your back hit the headboard.