Chapter 11

You didn't know if it was because of the wine or the painkiller you took before you sleep, but you had a pleasant sleep last night that you had no intention of getting out of bed despite the fact that the sun is already high above the sky.

Not to mention, Kenma is also going to go back to his place.

You stretched your limbs and let a few seconds of silence linger, letting your mind and body sink back in to reality before opening your eyes and looking at Kenma who is sitting on the settee, waiting for you to wake up.

"Already showered?" you asked, sitting up on the bed as you looked at Kenma, you noticed his hair is slightly wet and he's wearing different clothes. You did tell him he can have whatever is in the closet in the guest room.

"Shame, I was about to ask you to shower with me."

"Y/n," Kenma spoke, standing up. "What kind of cheat are you using to have that unlimited stamina?"

You blinked a few times, trying to comprehend what Kenma just said about cheat and unlimited stamina only to realize that he must be referring to games which in your case you aren't really much familiar with.

"Never mind," Kenma muttered, taking back what he said as you swing your feet from the bed and stood up.

"Hey where are you going?" you asked when you noticed that Kenma is walking out of the door.

"Home," he said. "I just waited for you to wake up."

"You're not going to take a taxi back."

You didn't even ask, and perhaps that was what took Kenma aback. Because it wasn't a question, he thought you were asking if he's going to take a taxi back. But after a moment of pondering what you just said, he realized you just simply told him that he isn't going to take a taxi.

"What?"

"I'm going to drive you back. Let me just wash up for a moment."

You headed to your closet, taking the first pair of clothes that you found which in this case are a pair of sheer mesh long sleeve top and coated black high waisted jeans.

"That's generous of you, Y/n," Kenma said, though the tone is more mocking than anything.

"Oh who said I'm being generous?" you asked, making Kenma stopped for a second to look at you. "I'm driving you back to your place so you can owe me something. And in the future, you can give me something in return."

You saw how his eyebrow twitched in an expression that's clearly of annoyance before you heard him snickered, although the sound wasn't that loud that for a second you thought you'd imagined it.