Chapter 21

There was a certain feeling that came along with two strong arms wrap around your waist. For the first time, you wonder what this feeling was, until you realized it's what being secured feels like.

Even though Kenma's arms were wrapped around your waist, it wasn't as tightly as you thought and you were able to move around to face him. There were times when you have woken up in the morning with him sleeping beside you before. But today you get to admire his feature much more than you did before.

His pointed nose, long lashes, pinkish lips, your nail brushed lightly on his skin and it tickled Kenma as his eyes twitch and his eyebrows furrowed for a second before he recognize the touch and he blinked his eyes open.

"A simple 'wake up' would have sufficed," he said, taking your hand before you sat up and straddled his waist as Kenma lay flat on his back.

You sat atop him before leaning down, your hands cupping his face as you sealed his lips with yours. You felt his hands groping your behind, but more than that you can feel something else. Something that made the side of your lips turn up in a smirk before you leaned back and looked at him.

"You're quite healthy, aren't you?"

Kenma was confuse for a second, his eyebrows furrowing until he noticed your gaze averting down to his manhood.

"Really healthy," you said, looking at the bulge in his pants before you leaned on it more, making Kenma groan as he felt the pressure on it.

"Don't," he warned, making you raise your eyebrow.

"What do you want me to do, Kenma?" you asked, leaning closer on his chest as you felt his hands tightened on your bum. "I'll entertain any idea."

"I want you..." Kenma started, lifting his hand while his other is still groping your behind. "...to open your mouth wide."

You opened it just as you're told and you felt two of his fingers slipping inside your mouth as your tongue instinctively wrap around them.

"Like that," he said, pushing his fingers at the back of your throat before he took them out and you licked your lips, biting your lower lip as you looked at him under your lashes. "Do what you just did with my fingers."

He tore his gaze from you and looked down.

"Your wish is my command."

You moved back, leaning down as you started to unzip his pants when Kenma held your hands.

"Not with that," he said, brushing his finger on your lower lip. "I want you to use your mouth."