Twenty-Five

Tahny (1 month later)

"Airplane flight number 794 is now landed. All passengers please exit your plane." The robotic voice echos in the building as the four of us go to the baggage claim line, grabbing our suitcases with content yet sleepy smiles on our faces.

"Seems weird, but I'm actually ready to go to work tomorrow." Yasmine said as Macy held her hand, intertwining their fingers as they walked out of the building. I laughed gently, throwing my arm over Olivia's shoulder. "Me too, I miss the shop!" I say while I start to pack up my car.

"Don't forget tomorrow we have to go there to set up for Monday." Macy said as they started to walk away from the car. I agreed and threw a wave over my shoulder, watching as they crossed the street safely before entering my own car. Olivia hopped in beside me, buckling up her seatbelt as I did mine. "Alright let's get something to eat cause ya bitch is starving!" I said as I started the car and began to make the long drive back to my house. Olivia laughed at me, shaking her head a bit as she started to hook up her music to my Bluetooth.

Olivia

"Yes ma'am, can I get a spicy chicken sandwich deluxe meal with no tomatoes please?", Tahny says to the worker outside of chick-fil-a, the male doing a few clicks on an IPad before looking back up at her and asking for her drink. "Instead of a soda can I get a Cookies n Creme milkshake? And umm bae you want something?" She asked while turning around to look at me. I thought for a second and just shrugged a bit. "Just get me what you got, oh don't forget the sauce." Tahny ordered the same thing for me before the worker walked off to the next car. "Damn it's too hot for this shit." Tahny groaned while rolling up her window and plopping back against her seat. "Well it's the end of summer so be expecting for it to cool down a bit." I said as I looked over at her, yawning gently and placing my hand over my mouth.

"I wanna go check on the shop but I'm too tired, when I get home I'm putting my bags down and taking a fucking three day nap." Tahny said as she moved her car up in the line, parking in the spot she landed in. "Bitch that's a slumber that ain't so fucking nap!" We started laughing, laying our heads back as we waited for the line to move. "It's like people realize it's Saturday and try to order as much as they can before they closed on Sunday! All these folks up here ordering a hundred dollars worth of food like they shutting down the business."  I complained to Tahny, hearing her hum in agreement before finally moving up to the podium like section for paying. "This is the order for Tahny correct? Will this be cash or card?"

"Card please." Tahny said as she took her card out and slid it into the machine, hearing the approval ding as she got her receipt and drove up to the window. "My fries bet not be cold." I said as Tahny was handed the bags and drinks, placing them in the cup holder and checking for the food. "Sorry but ma'am? Ma'am?" I looked over as the window was opened again, Tahny having a slight mug on her face. "These fries are cold, can I get some fresh ones?"

Tahny

It was about 9 o'clock when I finally made it home, getting out of the car and locking the door. "I'll get all that shit tomorrow." I said gently while grabbing my backpack and walking upstairs to my apartment, unlocking the door and trudging inside. I kicked off my slides, stretching my arms up as I hung my keys up on my little hook. "Home sweet home!~" I semi- yelled as I started walking to my room, eating some fries from my food bag as I went. I tossed my backpack on the bed, unpacking my personal small things and hooking my phone up to its charger. I undressed myself, tossing my bra over to my dirty clothes hamper and rubbing under my boobs. I went to my dresser, pulling out a long shirt and putting it on over my panties before wrapping my hair up.