Six

Just a little sum since I havent posted in forever

-----------------------------------------------------------

Olivia finally took her ass home, leaving me and Jalen at home by ourselves. He was sitting on the living room couch playing 2k while wearing some grey sweatpants, with no draws and boy when I tell you he was looking fine as FUCK! I could suck his soul out his body.

I sat on his lap, making sure my center sitting right on his dick. He smacked his lips and wrapped his arms around my waist, his hands still on the controller and moving his thumbs. "Babe- ma I'm playing the game watch out." I rolled my eyes and rolled my hips against him. I moaned softly and kept rocking, soon I could hear his soft groans he trying to hide.

He think he slick.

"Come on, you can play the game later, use those thumbs on me instead." Jalen chuckled and kept playing the game, cussing when he missed the shot. I hit his chest and got up, flipping him off as I got salty real quick. "Guess who on Pussy Probation punk ass nigga." I mean mugged him before going upstairs to my room and closing the door.

I rushed and undressed myself, letting my long hair down so it flowed down my back. I got on my bed and got on my hands and knees, making sure I had that perfect arch in my back just like he liked it. I bit my lip as I waited a minute or two, having my ass up and face down on the bed.

And 3..

2..

1..

And just like I expected, Jalen came in the room looking like he had a attitude.

Yeah I got yo ass whipped

He laughed when seeing me ready in position on the bed before he took off his shirt, pulling my hips to the end of the bed as my knees were kinda slipping off the end of the mattress. I let out a small scream of surprise as he slapped my ass, bit his lip when seeing it jiggle. "Throw it back." I arch my back a bit lower before starting to shake my ass against the growing bulge in his sweats. "Damn girl, turn over." I happily do as told and he holds my legs up, placing my calves on his shoulder. Jalen moved his sweat pants out the way and I moaned softly as he slapped his dick on my clit. "Tell me what you want mamas."

I whine and pout. "Jay stop playing with me." He chuckles and slowly pushes himself inside me, my back arching off the bed as I close my eyes and moan out his name. "Put em up." I move my arms to rest above my head, spreading my legs wider to watch his dick move in and out. My mouth falls open as his pace speeds up, the headboard hitting against the wall as he started to fuck me harder and faster. I move my hand and place it on his stomach, my fingers tracing his abs as I moan louder than before. "Put yo arm up girl." He said with a raspy voice.

Damn that's sexy

I smirk softly and move both my arms down, placing them on his chest. He pulls out and moves my legs from his shoulders. "You dont listen worth shit. Turn the fuck over and arch for me." I whine and flip over, going back to my original position. He slaps and grabs both my ass cheeks, spreading them a bit as he leans and starts to eat me from the back. I close my eyes and gasp softly, rolling my eyes back as I rock back against his tongue, moving my ass against his face as he fucks me with his tongue. "Ohhh fuck." Jalen moves back up and pulls my head back by my hair, gripping my hip in his hand as he slams his dick back in my pussy, making me scream and roll my eyes back. He fucks me hard after that, pulling me back with each thrust he does as he chuckles and kisses my neck gently. "Get that dick baby, go ahead." Jay pushes my head against the pillow, stopping his hips. I throw my ass back on him, moaning and panting against the bed. "Fuck it's too much." I whine and slow down. He reacts with a a hard smack on my ass, making me moan and bite my lip hard. "Nah it's just enough. You were talking all that shit so go ahead and get what's yours." I lean up on my elbows and start to fuck myself on him, looking back and watching as he stares at me with nothing but lust in his eyes. I marvel in his groans and curse words as I try my hardest to make him feel good. I squeak as he pushes my front half down before going to work on my shit. He pulls out till nothing but the tip in before slamming back inside, the headboard hitting hard against the wall as he continues to go down on me. "Fuck me daddy please." I say between pants. He groans and started to pull my hips back with his thrust, slapping and gripping on my ass. "Chase that nut baby." Like on command, I squirt on his dick with a loud scream like moan, my body shaking in his hands as I reach back for his hand. I squeeze it in my own as I try to calm down.

"We ain't done, lay down and spread yo legs baby." He rolls my body over before pushing back inside me.

I think I love this nigga..