Two

Tahny

After a nice long shower, I threw on some black Adidas joggers, white Adidas hoodie and my white Adidas slides. I stifled a yawn while walking into the kitchen, glancing at the time on my phone. Its only 6:49! Since its still early, I grab the keys to my car, my wallet and phone before heading over to Taco Bell.

Right when I got in my car, a call came in from Olivia. I started the engine and connected my phone to the Bluetooth before answering. "Hello?" I said while pulling out my parking space, I live in a apartment, and driving off. "What you doing babe?"

"Finna get some to eat, why wassup?" Olivia released a long, dragged out sigh. "I'm bored and feel like getting some green", I laughed and turned onto the highway. "You trynna smoke at my place? After eating I'ma go to the spot." She hummed in response. "Love that response! Which place you going to eat?"

"Taco Bell"

"On the loop by your place?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, meet you there."

I waited a second before hanging up and pushing play on my playlist. The first one that came up was 'Dirty' by Tank. Ten minutes later I pulled up to Taco Bell and got out, walking into the building and seeing Olivia already paying for the food. I came up behind her and slapped her ass. "I see Ms.Thang getting a lil thick." She swatted my hand away and laughed with me. "You get my usual?" We chose a seat by the window and waited. "$5 box?" She asked and pulled out her phone. "Yeah, whose that?"

"Trail, making sure he got some before we just pull up." I nodded and got out my phone, scrolling through my instagram feed. "Hey.... You got some kush wit you?....Ight, me and Tahny gon be there in a bout an hour..ight bye." She hung up and put her phone down, me doing the same. I spoke first, "you wont believe what I saw while locking up the shop." Olivia rose her eyebrows. "What you see?" I took the case off my phone and out fell the note from Jay. She read it and playfully hit my arm. "My bestfriend getting numbers and shit!" I rolled my eyes and smiled as a woman came to the table, placing our food down. We thanked her and started eating. "I'm probably not even gonna use it, I already got alot of shit going on and adding a nigga to it gon make it worse." Olivia scrunched up her face and took a sip from her straw. "When the last time you had some dick?"

"What does that-"

"When?"

"Olivia-"

"Answer the damn question!" I groaned and took a bite of my taco. "About a year..and a half." Olivia widened her eyes and sighed while shaking her head. "Thats why you act like you aint got no sense. You walking around here, basically a virgin with a stick way too far up yo ass. Call that dude and see where it go, I aint finna play wit yo ass." I looked at her like she was crazy and threw a piece of lettuce at her. "I dont got a stick up my ass and not having sex does not mean my attitude fucked up." At that moment, a older lady sweeping walked by and said to us, "Yes it does honey." I gapped my mouth open as Olivia bursted out laughing and the woman walked away cooly. I flip Olivia off before continuing to eat.

When all our food was gone, the two of us got in our cars and drove out to Beverley Hills Apartments. On the way, I called Trail to let him now we headed his way. "Hey, if I aint there then my nigga Jalen gonna get yall the shit ok?" I told him okay and hung up. I played music for the rest of the ride there and drummed my fingers on the steering wheel. About 5 minutes later, Olivia and I pulled up and got out, going to Trail's room number and knocking. Soon a tall lightskin with curly hair opened the door, causing Olivia to look back at me and wink before walking in. I smiled at him and looked away shaking my head. My best friend is a hot mess I swear.