Fifteen

Olivia

"TAHNY LA'NAY JAMES GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE!" I scream, causing Macy and Yaz to buss out laughing. "Bitches this aint funny. If we don't get her down here in 5 minutes we all not going to the Republic while yall over here kikiing and shit."

Just as I finished talking a half sleep Tahny comes trudging down the stairs with her bags. "Damn girl you pack yo whole house?" Tahny flips me off and makes me laugh. "Alright lets go, we got a hour till our flight but the airport pretty far so get to steppin."

"I call shotgun!" Yaz and Macy smack they lips and groan like little kids. "I guess yall making me drive? All yall aint shit!"

We were on the road about 10 minutes later. I was driving with Tahny in the front seat, Yaz and Macy in the back and the very back of the van was full of our suitcases and bags. "Now when we get on this plane, don't let them white people put us in the regular seats cause that happen to my mama after she paid for a first class tickets. I took screenshots and pictures of the payment for our tickets so they can't play us like some basic hoes." Macy said and did a periodt sign with her hand. "And that's on periodt bitches;" Yaz finishes before we start laughing.

Tahny

"Speaking of bitches, this bitch-" I point to myself. "Is hungry so lets stop at Starbucks. I want a coffee fucking wit yall headache giving asses."

"Girl you can stay home miss sleepy head ass." I turn around and glare at Macy, making her laugh more and try to hide behind Yaz. I roll my eyes and grab my phone, connecting it to the aux before playing our Bad Bitch Anthem. Right when it started, everyone started talking.

"Aye, Ladies. Have you ever had to call one of these little hoodrats? And she try to act like, you don't know who the fuck yo nigga is? Man these bitches done lost they mind, don't do that. Yeah, she gon say some listen. Don't hit my line, asking why my number in yo nigga shit. You wasting ya time! Prolly should ask that nigga bitch! Prolly wouldn't fuck with that! Prolly want a bad bitch in his life! I mean how the fuck am I supposed to know? I mean you said that he was yo nigga right? Cuffing is dead! You heard what I said bitch cuffing is dead!"

I lean up in my seat and do that clapping on beat thing with song. "I suck and fuck em when I want to!" Olivia laughs at me and starts to get into the sing to, rapping all the lyrics perfectly. When the next verse comes on that's when everybody start to get more into it, getting real sassy with the lyrics and hand movements.

"You said you never be his wifey, as if you ever had the option! The way them titties sag milk that gon bad bitch I promise he aint coppin! Everybody know you boppin! The whole hood know you fair play! That little change that he throw you way, hoe I spend that shit every day!"

I grab my phone and got to snapchat, putting the phone against the dashboard and making sure we are all in the camera before starting the recording. We all start rapping to the camera like we talking to somebody.

"Let me make some shit clear! I'm fuckin off what you make in a year! You ride in ubers I ride in a Leer! We not cut from the same clothing my dear! Talkin that shit bae but must I remind you, I am that bitch I will pull up and find you! Everything got my name on it! Ring finger got his rang on it, don't nothin move till I sign shit, you might as well be my side bitch! You probably wanna be quiet miss cause I aint never ever been tried sis! That nigga don't even know you! No contact, no photos, never seen him in the daylight, do you know what that nigga really look like?"

When we make it to the closest Starbucks, the song is over and I posted the video on my snapchat. "I tagged all yall in it by the way, Ima send it to the group chat too."