Sixteen

Olivia

"That felt so fucking good~" Yaz says while stretching her arms above her head. I slump down against the taxi cars' seat, huffing and closing my eyes momentarily. "That woman was small hands but damn those man hands got all the right spots." Tahny says after everyone is settled into the car. The drive to our house was short and I'm happy for it cause ya girl needs to sleep.

"Alright yall, I'm bout to go to sleep." I announce. "Me too, that plane ride plus that massage has me real tired." Macy says as the other girls agree. Tahny locks up the house before we go upstairs to our separate rooms to pass out. I close my door and decide to go ahead and unpack, setting everything up neatly before grabbing my body wash, face scrub and shower cap.

Macy

I woke up to my room door closing, making me groan and squint to see through the darkness. "Hey baby." I hear Yaz say as the lock on the door turns. I look at my phone and smack my lips. "It's 3:30 in the fucking morning Yasmine." She ignores my words and climbs into the bed with me, wrapping her arms around my waist and cuddling me tightly to her. "I couldn't sleep, I'm sorry I woke you up. Go back to sleep and I'll wake you up in the morning so we can all go eat breakfast." Half of her words get cut off as I instantly start to fall asleep, relaxing into the warm embrace of my girl. I snuggle against her chest and hum in satisfaction, keeping a tight grip on her shirt for comfort.

Yaz

The next time I woke Macy up it was just passed 8am and let me tell you, she was not happy about it. I got thrown out of her room with a river of pillows and charger cords being thrown at me. I smack my lips as I slam her room door shut, soon rolling my eyes and just smiling.

I knew that shit would happen

I go to Tahny's room next, knocking twice before slowly peeking in, seeing she was still sleep. I go to the bed and sneakily stand up on it, covering my mouth to hide my scream as I lose my balance and nearly fall off the mattress. I level myself before starting to jump on Tahny's bed, yelling as loud as I can. "WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU SLEEPY ASS BITCH!" I jump off the bed and haul ass out the room as I hear Tahny yelling and cussing at me. "You love me, now get up!" Right before I get to Olivia's room, she swings the door open, showing herself already up and dressed for the day. "You must've knew I was gon get on yo ass."

"You always on some lame shit when it come to waking us up, so yes I made sure to wake up before yo hyper ass." She walks passed me and I only shake my head, smiling as she walks downstairs. I finally go to my own room, grabbing the things I need to take a shower, including my navy blue romper with flower designs and matching blue sandals, before going to the houses bathroom and hopping in the spacious tub.

Tahny

After I took my shower and did my morning routine, I made sure I put on a strapless bra before tugging on my red sleeveless body suit. I put some light blue, ripped jean shorts over it, putting on some low top red and white converse to match. After getting dressed and simply letting my breads hang down my back, I grab my red Chanel purse and same brand sunglasses.

"Yall ready? I'm hungry and will leave yall asses here!" Macy walked out her room, making a 'oohhh' sound and recording me with her phone. "Look at my bestie!~ You hoes could neverrrr!" I heard Olivia say as Macy got different angles and I twirled for the camera. I laugh and wave her off, starting to walk downstairs with the two girls. "Yall play too much! Where Yaz?" I ask while we go to the kitchen, grabbing myself a little bottle of apple juice and taking a drink.

"For somebody that be waking us up early ass fuck, she do be taking the longest time to get ready."

"You in my business? Don't do that." Olivia bust out laughing as Yaz finishes walking down the stairs, doing poses like a model. "The queen is here bitches." I snap my fingers at her like they do on the show 'Pose' and do small claps here and there. "You better work it girl! Now come on, I'm starving."