4

Moonbin Pov

When i saw the face, i was shocked because it's jennie who's lying in the ground unconsciously. I immediately called the medic team.

Hey Jennie, Wake up! I said and shake her arms HELP! Taeyong comes running with the others.

What happen to her? He said as he check her pulse.

I think he pass out. Winwin said

We just saw her lying here unconsciously. Seulgi said

Doyoung help me carry her. Let's go to the clinic. Johnny said and they carried jennie.

___

Jennie Pov

I open my eyes slowly and ten comes to me and asked if i'm okay, i just nodded my head. The door opened and the nurse comes in, she checked my temperature.

You just need some time to rest, you passed out because of stress and your freshly wounds is the reason. Get some rest. She said and gives me pain killers and some medicine and she leaves me here with the others.

I look at my side, and saw lisa and her friends. We're gonna leave. she said and left. I sigh Thank god she leave, i thought she will stay here🙄 I thought.

___

It's now dark and i'm all alone here in school. I got locked on one room because i overslept.

I'm bored now i said to myself

Use your phone! My inner self said

Your right i'm so stupid to not think about that.

I watch iKON TV, i was laughing but my laugh died down when someone tapped my shoulder,i slowly look at my back.

JISOOS CHRIST!

I'm not jisoos christ, I'm lisa

What the hell are you doing here? Did you get locked up too?

Yeah. She said tiredly. Umm ah you must be tired. I awkwardly scratch my nape. She nodded C-Can i lay in y-your lap? She asked me nervously.

Uhmm s-sure?

She lay her head in my lap and look at me, i feel someone looking at us so i look around making lisa look at me weirdly.

Why? Something wrong?

I just feel someone is eyeing us.

Yah! Don't scared me she slapped me in my arms making me look at her.

I'm confused, earlier she hates me and now she's acting like we're close. The heck happened to her did she bumped her head?

She cleared her throat, i quickly look away and i saw someone hides her head. I quickly head to the windows.
I know you're there please help us here!
She peek at the window,and waved at me,She shows me the keys and unlocked the door, i made my way to her and hug her.

Thank you! I pulled out when someone cleared her throat. I- uhm sorry bout that. I said to the girl. Lisa hits my back making me winced Such a FLIRT! she rolls her eyes and walk out.

Sorry about her, and thank you. I'm Jennie kim btw, and you are?

I'm Park Sooyoung, joy for short. She said and smile softly. I'll see you tomorrow jen bye!