24

The squad was still in the basement, laughing out loud after hearing jackson yells for help.

But eunwoo notice jennie was a little bit down.

He tilt his head in confusion and said. Cap, why are you so down today? Aren't you supposed to be happy because lisa is happy?

They look at jennie and wait for her response.

Hmmm, i'm just thinking about leaving my happiness here, i mean i grew up in this country, you know i can't live in another country for 5 months.

And.... I can't seem to leave her, but i don't want to hurt someone. She sighs.

5 days before leaving her

Jennie was sad about leaving her siblings here in korea, but she have no choice when sehun said she will study in Australia for a while, Although she's happy to see rosie, but half of her is sad about leaving her. Even though she hurt her, she still like her. Hey jen, we have a good news! Momo excitedly said. What? You got yourself a girl? Jennie playfully said. Yes! Jennie widens her eyes at the sudden confession. But that's not it! Mina rolls her eyes. We're going with you on Australia. We already got a permission from chae's father. He even buy a house! Jackson said in excitement. Yeah whatever. The brunette look besides bambam and saw lisa looking at us. Yes? Need something? Lisa shakes her head. Where's Chaeyoung the small one? Jennie ask, then she felt a smack on her head, she wince in pain, and look back and saw Chaeyoung glaring at her. I'm here! Can't you see me!? She scoffs.

They all laugh at chaeyoung.

I'm gonna miss korea.... Jennie thought.

At the Incheon Airport

Kang! We're here. Jennie said to her friend, she exclaims when song show her a donuts.

Hello, I'm Song Kang, jennie and chae's best buddy. Nice to meet you guys i hope we get along. Song introduce himself and smile. Then they all introduce their selves.

HEY! Someone shouts. They all look back when someone shouts including jennie who is busy eating donut.

Jisoo? Jennie then look at them and saw jisoo with Lisa's squad. She stop eating in the midway. Her mouth was slightly open.

Oohh, what a beautiful girl. Song said. Jennie smack his head and kick his legs. I'll tell this to unnie. She glares at him.

Oh dear, sungjae will torture you with some questions about this. He smirks evilly. Shut up can you!?

By the way, what are you guys doing here? Yixing will come in any minute with luhan and tao. The brunette said and hug jisoo.

They nod. Song Kang tap Jennie's shoulder, leaning in to her ears and whisper.

Hey small who is this girls? Song point at the squad. Ah... My classmates. Why do you ask? Song just shrugs his shoulders and turn his attention to jennie's friends.

Hey Jackson, do you know that jennie once have a crush on a boy? Song laughs. Shut your mouth will you? Jennie pinch him making him wince. OKAY geez!

Jen.... I'm really sorry, look sung and i broke up, so please don't leave me. Lisa beg. So? Did i beg you to leave him? Sorry not sorry but I'll leave for my own good. The brunette look at song who's looking at her in shock. This.... Please don't tell them about this, i'm begging you song... Please? She look at him with her puppy eyes. He sighs and give her a thumbs up. Finish your business with her, then we'll go, we're gonna leave. He left with the others.

Lisa look at the brunette. She took her wrist and turn her around. Jennie? Please don't leave. Look i'm sorry for hurting you, i was too dumb to not realize that you like me. Please give me another chance. She kneel down, and beg her. That's not how you beg for chances, you need to prove how you change and deserve the second chance. Your sorry? Not gonna lie but that's a bullshit, how can you be sorry when you purposely hurt my feelings? You called that a game? A bet? Just a fucking bet? You'll hurt someone and you call that a bet? That's a bet for you!? Don't be selfish! Just because your rich? Because your dad is the principal you will play with people's heart!? I forgot your shameless! Then why don't you show your dad how you hurt people. How you treat them?

Don't you feel sorry? There's three students who committed suicide because of bullying, don't you feel sorry at all? Lisa cries, and hug jennie's legs. Stand up. She did what jennie says. Aren't you a shame? Aren't you hurt when they told you that someone died because of you?

Yes i feel sorry, i'm hurt, i'm rich and i'm happy because i'm already rich i don't need to work hard for that crap, but your rich too, and your happy with that am i right? Lisa said. Jennie scoffs and look at her.

Yeah, i'm fucking rich, but do you think that i'm happy? I work hard for it without my stepparents help, with my brothers and sisters help, i work hard for it all my own. Did you even experience having a abusive dad? Having a mom who just let your dad hurts you? No right? Because they loves you! They care about you, but me!? They didn't even care how i'm doing right now! I'm happy because i'm rich? No! Money can't buy happiness! Jennie said. You don't understand anything about me, and happy? What's that? I don't know how to be happy, all i know is my whole life is miserable. I'm rich, but that doesn't mean i got everything. All i need is love from my own parents not that damn money. She added and walk out. Lisa she's regretting everything she said. Then Jisoo came back with song. He look at lisa and shake his head, clicking his tongue.

You don't understand how she suffered in new zealand, i mean all of you, Remember Lia? She's Jisoo and her brothers enemy, but how stupid jennie is she fell in loved, it's her first time to be happy like that, but lia left her there. She suffered enough. I wish you didn't said the words that was in your mind. Song clenches his fist, and look at lisa before leaving them.