11

LISA POV

I'm now on my classroom, wondering where my freaking bestfriend is.

While i was thinking where chaeng might be, our proffesor suddenly comes in and starts discussing, he looks at me then around the room, noticing that two students are absent.

Wait what- TWO!?

Fuck, it can't be.

Oww... Roseanne Park and Jennie Kim is not here today, Ms. Manoban do you know where they are? The professor asked me. I just shakes my head at him, he seems really nervous.

Suddenly a loud knock interrupt our class, proffesor Lee said comes in in annoyed tone but soon replaced by a nervous look when the person who knocks Come in.

It's our president...

OUR FREAKING PRESIDENT WHO HAVE A FUCKING SCARY FACE!!!

Well... Mr. Lee, i need Watanabe, and Jinwoo. She said, the two boys stand up and bows at mr.lee then go with jisoo.
Our proffesor cleared his throat, and start discussing again.

Time Skips...

The bell rang, which means the class is over.

I saw my squad bullying someone, so i approach them.

Youngjae....

I smirk as i saw him again with some bruises on his face.

I kick her stomach, and punch him.

What are you doing here? I said.

I-i'm finding s-someone. He said stuttering.

We beat him up, after some minutes we stop beating him and leave him there.

___

Yesterday, rosie is not in school.

And Jennie too.

I hope they attend school today.

*****

I'm now sitting, waiting for the class to start.

I saw rosie pulling someone.

After some seconds, she came while pulling someone.

That hurts, let me go! I can walk you know? The boy said.

Well... Jennie will scold me if you don't attend class. Eh? When does jennie and she get close?

I know- The boy was cutted off, when a loud bang was heard outside. When he and rosie take a peek, they Burst out laughing.

THAT'S NOT FUNNY. A girl said, while the two didn't stop from laughing.

Then the girl comes in.

S-she's stunning....

My thoughts got cutted off when i saw rosie hugging her, and she peck her cheeks and LIPS!!

I stand up, and make my way to them.

I pull rosie to my side, and hold her collar.

Hey! What do you- again, Jennie was cut off by a loud bang again. She took a peek on outside, she widens her eyes then i saw her fist turned into a ball turning white, she was literally fuming in anger.

Seulgi! Sana! Jennie yelled their names.

I was shocked when she calls them, then suddenly she run to them, so the three of us follows her.

We saw her fist lands to seulgi's cheeks.

And she holds sana collars, about to punch her, when Youngjae stops her from doing it.

Noona, let's go before jayb hyung saw us. He said making jennie calm. She let go sana's collar, and calmed down.

Rosie and the boy runs to jennie while me?

Fuming in anger....

Y'know why? Because chae hugs jennie.

Damn! Lalisa you have sungwon k?

I reminded myself, but damn! My fist is turning white soon.

I walk out, then go to my sit.

I admit that i'm jealous, but why!?

This is just a bet.

___

Our class ends, so it's lunch time.

I head to the cafeteria, where i saw my friends with jennie and the boy.

I approach them, as they felt my presence.

The boy stands up and bows.

Hello! I'm Yuta, Nice to meet you.

Hi... Nice to meet you too. I said, i look for a sit, but i only saw a vacant seat besides tzuyu.

Chaeng... Can we change sits? I said.

Uh- She thinks, she looks at jennie as she just nods her head. Okay. She said and sat besides tzuyu.

I sat beside jennie, i felt her hands touch my hand.

She look at me and says sorry. But me being me. I held her hands and play with her fingers.

I saw her blushed. I felt someone looking at us, so i look up, and saw chaeng eyeing us secretly.

___

No one's POV

Noona... C'mon man, i can sense that she is looking at u-us. Yuta said while nudging jennie.

Jennie widens her eyes as she understands what Yuta said.

W-where? Hey guys... Let's see each other on the c-class okay? She stands up, and walk to another table, jisoo saw how her sister's hand are shaking.

But she just shrugged it off, and continue to eat.

___

U-unnie, what b-brings you here? Jennie said in stutter. While yuta is fidgeting his hands, and jennie having a sweaty hands.

___

Chapter end...

Hey guys, sorry if it took so long to me to update... I'm just busy at my work time job, so sorry..

Anyways, who do u want?

Suho x Jisoo
Jinyoung x Jisoo
Or Jisoo x Somi??