18

After some months, lisa finally said yes to jennie, and now they're in a relationship.

They're pretty famous in the school.

And lisa's dad warn jennie from getting hurt by his daughter, and jennie just nodded at him.

LISA POV

I got woken up by my phone ringing loudly, i pick it up without looking on the caller id.

Hello?

Yah! Your late again!

I look at the caller's id, and saw my girlfriend name on it.

Oops... Sorry, can you pick me up jagi?

Better be ready, when i arrive there, or i'll literally beat your ass.

Yah! Your so mean, i'm going to take a bath now, i love.... You.

Yeah, whatever love you too.

I hung up, and quickly go to the bathroom.

*****
I got out of my bathroom, and put my clothes on.

I heard a knock on our door, so i quickly go down, and say bye to my mom before opening the door

I saw jennie, she's too focused on her phone, that she didn't notice me.

She's wearing a glasses again, and a black jacket, match with a black scarf.

I fake a cough, and then she look up, and quickly hid her phone.

Hmm? What are you hiding there miss? I said, raising my eyebrows.

She shook her head. Nothing, c'mon now, or we'll be late. I just click my tongue, and walk towards to my car.

She enter the driver seat, and put her seatbelt.

Are you a kid? She suddenly said, i look up to her and saw her looking at me.

What? I'm not a kid anymore! I said.

She came close to me, i felt her hot breathe, i close my eyes.

I soon open my eyes, when i didn't felt her anymore.

You always forget about your seatbelt.

*****

Here we are! I groans when i saw jennie's friends waiting for her.

I pout my lips and look at jennie who was still busy at her phone.

She look at me, and eyed me confusedly.

What?

Nothing... And why are you so busy on your phone? Are you cheating on m-

Gotta go, the bell will rang soon, bye love you. She peck my lips and cheeks, before leaving me here.

I was about to open the car door, but stop when i saw sungwon walking to his car, with luggages on beside him.

I open the door, and held sungwon wrist, making him to look at me.

Lisa? Do you need something?

S-sorry, but, i love you sung i'm so sorry. After that words came out on my mouth, i kiss him on his lips, he didn't respond, but he pushes me away.

The bet... You need to win babe. I will be back if the bet was done.... Wait for me. He left, and I look away, and saw mina and moonbin glaring at me.

I just laugh nervously, and show them a peace sign, they just walk away.

*****

JENNIE POV

I'm here, in one of a empty classroom, with eunwoo.

Jen, you know it right?

Know what? I ask eun.

The bet, i mean. He said, still looking at the window.

Ah... That? Ofc silly, thanks to jeongyeon.

Dude, thanks to jeongyeon? You should thanks the threat you said to her!

He laugh out loud, holding his stomach.

Shut up! If i just didn't accidentally eavesdrop, I would never do it.

He stops laughing, trying to calm his ass down.

But that's not it, you knew lisa kiss sung right?

He said while opening a soft drink can.

I just hummed at response, he scoffs, and drink his energy drink.

I don't really know why the fuck your acting. He said, chuckling.

You will never know, eun. Never and ever. I said, and giggles softly.

Why? I'm acting because i love her, i don't wanna let her go, but sadly she don't love me. I'm just fooling my self eun.

He just ruffles my hair, and laugh with me.

So tell me, how to be cold! He said, excitedly.

It depends on your facial features, you can either raise one of your eyebrows, and kind of harden your gaze, or narrow your eyes, and scrunch your brows together.

Make sure to keep your shoulders back and intimidated the other person. That will make them back away.

You can either look down your nose at them, raising your chin slightly, or you can lower your chin and keep your gaze on their eyes.

I explain to him, while he listens and nod his head.

What if it doesn't work out? He asks once again.

Try widening your eyes, slightly, and keep your brows normal.

He nods.

I'll just laugh out loud when i eyed them in their eyes. He mumbles.

Then the bell rang.

It echoed in the room.

We bid our goodbye at each other before leaving.