17

*Flashback*

Jennie POV

This is the day, where i will ask lisa out, and ask her about me courting her...

It's been a hella minutes, i'm still strolling here in my closet, finding some good clothes.

It's our first year in college, i wish Lisa and i will end this horrible 4 years in college together.

"Really jen? You've been here for 1 hour, and your still strolling here? The fuck?..." I was startled by a husky voice on my back, i look back and saw jisoo, yawning.

I was about to talk back but stopped when i saw mom smacks jisoo's head making her whimpers.

"My dear jisoo... Please, stop cursing! It's freaking morning, and your still here arguing with your sister!" She said. Then jinyoung came, clicking his tongue.

"She's really a hard headed girl, mom, i can't even stop her from doing some crazy things." Jinyoung said to mom, i giggles softly, and shakes my head.

"You guys are teaming up! I'll call aunt chaerin! and tell, "aunt, dara eomma is blah blah blah" like that!" Jisoo said as she cross her arms and pout. While mom and jy just fist bump ignoring jisoo.

" Jin... Are you guys really a couple?" I asks, jy and jisoo look at each other and do a disgusted face. I look at them confusedly, and mom too.

"Dang! We will never be!" Jinyoung and jisoo said in unison.

"I- i thought you guys are couple..." I said, making my mom nod her head.

I look at mom, as she felt that i'm looking at her, she look back, and scratch her nape, slowly getting out of my room.

I sighs. "Jisoo? Jinyoung? Where are you guys?" I heard a guy calling their names, jisoo widens her eyes as the door opened.

"O-oh." Suho's mouth was slightly open, looking at me with a nervous eyes.

"Y-you! Y-your jisoo's boyfriend!?" I asks, i look at jinyoung, he just nod his head slowly and slowly look away.  "Then...who is jinyoung?" I asks, but they just look away.

"I-.... Our cousin f-from New Zealand." Jisoo said, stuttering. Suho looks at me nervously, as i stare at him.

"YOU! HOW DARE YOU DATE MY SISTER!!" I shout at the top of my lungs, as i run to him, making him run too.

"I'll kill you when i catch you bitch!"

*Time Skips*

I walk to the garden of the school, waiting for lisa.

I stared at the flowers, thinking deeply why i deserve to be treated like this.