12

Jennie walks to their table with a sweaty hands and shaking hands.

'U-unnie, what b-brings you here?'
___

Can't i check how my lil sis and my yuta doing? The girl said, jennie sat down on front of her, while yuta sat besides her.

Look, my stepsister is here unnie, I don't want a mess. Jennie said, then her sister scoffs, then look for jisoo, jennie notice her sister, so she stands up and blocks her from seeing jisoo. Her sister stands up and tiptoes still looking for jisoo.

Unnie please? She begs her sister, while yuta keep silent, Jennie look at him and motion him to talk to their sister.

Yuta stands up and pull his sister sleeves making her to sit.

Ji eun noona, just stay still okay? IU sighs in defeat, while the two calms down.

They all sat down, and eat their foods, while they're eating, Kai and baekhyun approach them. Literally just to destroy their happy lunch, they will turn it to annoying lunch.

Ji eun, wazzup! How y'all doing? Where's my chocolates btw? As soon baekhyun says that, he took iu bags and looks for a chocolate and candies, as for kai, he asks where is his bear, iu sighs at the two Best friends, she was really annoyed by them.

Then, lucas and mark approach them.

(A/N: Sorry but i like lumark kekeke)

They talk and talk until the bell rang, means the class is starting soon.

JENNIE POV

I go to my classroom with the two lovebirds who keep flirting.
I know i'm single no need to rub it on my face... But then we bump to another lovebirds Jaehyun and johnny, Dang! I need to find my lover too...

Then, DY and Taeyong approach us too, then walk with us.

YAH! Stop... Please... STOP FLIRTING in front of my face. They immediately stop flirting and look at me then besides me, before laughing out loud.

I was annoyed and walk out, i enter the room, as i sat on my seat, out professor entered and starts.

My seat was near at the window, so i just stare at the view, but then a crumpled paper was thrown in my desk. I read it making my blood boiled.

Hey nerd! Stop flirting with lisa and rosie. And I wonder what rosie taste...
Just sharing my thoughts.

Wrong move, dude.

Daniel took a peek at the paper i was holding, he widen his eyes when he read it.

When the bell rang, the professor said his goodbye and walk out, i immediately stands up and walk to my classmate who throw the paper on my desk, he look up when he feel my presence. He wear his annoying smirk and before he can speaks, i punch him on his face making him to fall with his seat, our class mates who saw the scene immediately circled around us, the others is cheering for junwoo while my friends is cheering for me, i punch him again and again, he tries to stand up but failed when i kicked him in his balls. Tsk! Serves him right!

He groans and cries because of pain then the students suddenly became quite and look behind me, so i look behind me only to be welcome by a hard slap, making the side of my lips bleeds.

Dang! That... Was... Pretty harsh!

I look up and saw lisa with a burning eyes glaring at me.

How dare you to slaps sungwon's friend! She said, she pushes me and approach junwoo, she helps him to stands up.

I just scoffs and rip that paper, and throw it to junwoo's face, i walk out and runs to the rooftop.

Now that my two siblings is here, should i feel better? But i can't everytime that i saw lisa with sungwon, my heart aches, can't i just be happy with someone i love? This is just my wish for today, be happy with my love... But something went wrong, sometimes you'll feel lonely everytime your with someone who makes you happy, i.. I don't believe in love. Before i can love someone i need to learn how to love myself, i ju-

Plenty of your thoughts? I look at the person who spoke.

Han, What are you doing here? I asked my cousin.

Nothing, i just... You' know, i went here to see you happy with your classmates, but it's worse than what i think.... Why? Why jen? He said, while his eyes are focused at the view in front of us, but soon looks at me with his tears pooling around his eyes.

Can't them leaves you alone? Can't... Can't them just makes you happy? Why did you let them spoke badly at you? Why did you let her slaps you? I- i just wants you to be happy jen...