22

Hello my jennieyah~ did jisoo and lisa treat you good?

Chaeyoung smiles, trying to make jennie smile.

I- y-yes they treated me good... Even though she is the one who broke me.

Jennie whispered the last sentence, but enough for her brothers to hear.

The five boys look at lisa, and glares at her.

Jendeukie, sorry if i can't spend my new year there.... Chaeyoung apologize, and smile sadly.

EYY! It's alright, you seems busy. Jennie faked a smile.

Although inside she's hurt, their family was so good at hiding their pains.

Yuta, he smiles even though it hurts him, asahi he kept his straight face like words can't hurt him, hyunsuk, he's a smiley boy who just smile it, for his members not to worry about him, jaehyun, many people hates him, but he still smile like no one hates him. Oh Sehun or Kim Sehun, the spoiled maknae of exo, he always hide his pain, he hate himself for not being responsible brother for his siblings.

Lastly jisoo, she never cried, unless it's about jennie, she have a soft side for jennie, but the pain inside her will never be gone.

Okay back to chaennie.

Jen, i heard about the news. Chaeyoung said, she tried to stop herself from smiling but can't.

About the break up? Jennie wish that she knew it, and let her flew to Australia.

Uh— what? Rosie was confused at first, but get it when jennie smile sadly.

No.... the travel one.

At the end of the call, the two argues about nonsenses.

January 2

Lisa stare at jennie who was practicing some dance.

She might melt if you continue staring. Tyuzu said, teasing their leader. She won't, she won't fall in your trap again, and play that crap. Wendy coldly said.

We won't set a trap again wen. Sana swears at wendy who is looking at them coldly.

You hurt her, and you guys expect us to believe in your words? Haruto said in his deep voice, this send shivers at the girls.

She believed at your words, but worst is that she know what you guys been planning. He said again, this time his voice got deeper than his normal voice. I'm never gonna let you hurt her again, Jennie can forgive but me? I can't forgive you. if ever happens that i know you hurt her again, i will make your lives hell. If. You. Hurt. Her. I. Will. Hunt. You. He then walk to jennie who is busy dancing.

He's— Seulgi faint due to fear, while sana was trembling, tyuzu hugging herself. While lisa she was shock at haruto's action, he never talk at lisa like that. But this time, hate and anger was all he can feel for lisa.

You should stop all your plans lis, and change or you'll regret it on your future, just a little advice as your ex bestfriend.
Jeongyeon said, and walk to nayeon.

We shouldn't judge anyone so easily.

*****

Sungwon-ah! Lisa call her boyfriend.

Yes my queen? Sungwon smile as lisa hugged him. Let's— let's break up. Sungwon let go, and stare at lisa.