𝐗 : (𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄) 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

As of right now, I'm pushing towards 13k views and 354 votes.

I find this incredibly insane considering I was around twelve/thirteen when I made this book. I know it wasn't the absolute best, my writing has definitely improved since then; but it's a sweet memory. This book will always be important to me as it's my first.
From being in fifth/sixth grade to being a sophomore, I've always been grateful for the amount of support over the years.

I know I don't post much stories anymore. I apologize for that. I still read and write, but I procrastinate a lot--
which leads to deleting stories that could've been but never was.

In terms of a second book, I sadly won't be making one. While I absolutely adored the second season of the show, I just don't have the time and patience to make another one.
I've recently been going through incredibly hard mental and physical issues—leading to the lack of motivation and time.

I did try to make the second one. I made about five chapters before realizing it wasn't any good. It was too rushed. So I'm very sorry to those who were expecting or hoping a second one!

I do find it flattering that you guys were looking forward to a second one though. :,)

Anyways, I jumped on here to say thank you. Thank you so so much. I can't express how thankful I am for you all. You all have pushed me to improve on my writing skills and to write more.

Peace out! ✌︎︎
Thomas.