𝐕𝐈𝐈 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐆𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 :
𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝟪𝟥

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 :𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝟪𝟥

"Dad?!"

"Kiersten?!"

Holy fucking shit. I am staring right at my dad. I haven't seen him in 14 years.

"Uh, wow..come in" He said. James gripped my hand and smiled. We walked in together and I saw Alyssa. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed. "WHY IS ALYSSA HERE?" I screamed again. "Uhm uh...." My Dad says. "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND MAKING BABIES!" I screamed at him. "KIERSTEN, THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH JAMES?! WHY ARE YOU HOLDING HIS HAND!?" She ran to me and pushed me away. "OH SO YOU'RE MORE WORRIED ABOUT THAT THAN ONE OF US BEING ADOPTED OR BEING SISTERS? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I yelled at her and we stared at our Dad. "Kiersten listen, when I had you....""Yeah, I was a fucking mistake, wasn't I? and then after your mistake of having me you thought 'hey maybe we can go make more babies' fuck you and especially you Alyssa" I screamed at them and ran out, James following.

"Go with her, James. I'm better on my own" I cried. "Kiersten...""I CAN'T DRAG YOU AROUND JAMES, I'M SCARED" I yelled. "I'M SORRY FOR EVER MEETING YOU, I'M SORRY I LEFT YOU, I'M SORRY I MADE YOUR LIFE AN ACTUAL LIVING HELL AND MADE YOU GET IN SO MUCH TROUBLE" I cried. "I'm sorry that you actually cared for me and I pushed you away"

James started crying for the first time that moment.

"Kiersten, I can't live without you"

"You've got Alyssa"

"I've got Alyssa, but I don't have another Kiersten who stayed with me through the thick and the thin. The one who made me feel comfortable being my self and like you said, coming out of my shell. Kiersten.." He held my hands. "You changed me for the better, you made me feel things" He stared into my eyes. I hugged him tightly and cried.

"Please don't leave" James cried. "I won't, I promise" I cried. "I promise too" He smiled making me smile. "What do we do now?" I asked. "There's a abandoned beach house over there" He pointed ahead of us. I smiled and nodded.

We ran together into the Beach House and settled in. It was in good shape except all the windows were broken. I plopped on the bed and stared at the celling. "James?" I said. "Yeah?" He replied. "What if we die?" I asked scared. "We won't. I won't let anyone hurt you" James says laying right next to me. "No, what if you die?" I ask. "I won't, I promise" He says. I smile and cuddle with him, falling asleep.

*Next Morning*

"Kiersten?" I heard a knock on the door. "Dad?" I called out. "Yeah. I want to speak with you about something" He says. "There is nothing to speak about" I roll my eyes. "I really am sorry. I just--I was drunk okay! I'm so sorry. I was so dumb" He says. "Yeah, you were" I scoffed.

"Listen, if there's anything I can help you with...I will help you. Maybe today, you'd want to go on a boat ride? You, me, James?" He says. I roll my eyes. "Okay, yeah, whatever" I said and he left.

"James?" I shook him. "Yeah?" He yawns. "I kind of talked to my Dad? Well, I did but, I mean, apologized?" I said. "Oh.." He rubbed his eyes. "He asked if we could go on a boat ride. I said yeah" He smiled. "Okay"

We got dressed and James cooked breakfast since I couldn't cook for shit. "You are literally the best cook" I complimented. "Thank you" He smiled cutely. I nodded and focused my eyes on the beach.

"I have a bad feeling" I frowned. "Is my cooking really that bad?" He asks. I let out a small chuckle, "No weirdo, I mean I feel like were gonna get caught sooner or later"

"I told you, I will protect--""James, you can't just say that! You know that, that's not true. They're going to arrest us" I spoke loudly. "I will not let that happen! You are my everything! You make me feel things. You made me somewhat happier than ever before!" James spoke louder than me with tears in his eyes. I sighed. "Please don't cry" I hugged him. "I'm fine" James says.

*2 HOURS LATER*

We were in my Dad's house sitting on the couch, waiting for him to be done getting dressed. Alyssa was still sleeping, not surprising. "He's taking fore--" James said before he was cut off by my Dad walking out the bathroom. "Let's go" He said grabbing his keys to the boat. James and I nodded, getting off the couch, and walking with my Dad.

"So, how are you gu--""LESLIE!" Someone screamed from behind us. We turned around confused. "YOU READY?!" The man screamed. "RIGHT NOW? I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TAKE THESE KIDDOS ON THE BOAT!" My Dad screamed. "YES RIGHT NOW. DAD NEEDS ME AND I CAN'T KILL TOO MUCH TIME!" He screams. "OKAY!" My Dad screams back.

"I'm sorry I have something to do" My Dad says. "What do you have to do?" I ask. "Well...""I'm fucking curious, what's more important than spending time with me? Huh?" I ask. "Em...""Is it drugs?" James asks. I held his hand. My Dad just started walking away and I rolled my eyes. "What a surprise" I flared my arms around and kicked rocks. James looks down and holds my hand. "I'm sorry, Kiersten" James frowns. "It's not your fault. I'm just a little upset" I kissed his cheek. He pulled me to the beach. It was getting dark.

We laid on the sand and stared at each others eyes for 5 minutes straight. "You're really adorable" I smile to myself. "Thanks" He smiles back. "Oh, I said that out loud?" I ask. "Yeah" He giggles. "Oh sorry..." I blush red from embarrassment. He nods. "It's okay. Good night" He kisses my cheek. "Good night, James" and with that we fell asleep.