𝐈𝐈 : 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 :
𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 : 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗋𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

"So, What do you want to do?" Alyssa asks James. "I don't know" James replied with his eyes full on the road. "We can do anything" Alyssa said. "What about you Kiersten?" Alyssa asks me looking through the front view mirror. "Unsure..." I replied. "Hmm...what about LazerKill?" Alyssa suggests. "Yeah, sure" I nod and so does James.

(Time skip to LazerKill)

Alyssa comes and shoots James and I. "COME ON!" Alyssa stares at us, James and I stare at each other, and back to Alyssa. "Well this is shit!" Alyssa said and there was a few seconds of silence. "Put your tongue in my ear" Alyssa says. "What?" James says confused. "Alyssa--" "I like it" She cut me off. James nodded and put his tongue in her ear. "Right. Stop that now" Someone said from the speakers and Alyssa giggled. James wiped his mouth and we were kicked out. "Sorry" James and I said and headed out. "I'm sorry about her James" I said to him as we walked out. "It's okay" He said plain out. "It really isn't. You have to say no sometimes before something really bad happens" I looked at him as I talked. "Ok." He said as always.

We got into the car and drove to a restaurant. We all ordered food and sat down. "Thank god I smashed my phone" Alyssa ate and wiped her hands. "Bet my Mum has been calling non-stop. Stupid bitch" She went on. James stared at my full plate that hasn't been touched. "You can have it if you want" I said. "No. I'm fine" He says and turns back to Alyssa and looks at her plate that had almost no more food. "How long until your Dad calls the police?" Alyssa asks. James looks up. "What?" He chews his chips. "About the car?" Alyssa says still wiping her hands. "He won't" James replies. "Really?" Alyssa says surprised. "Yeah. He'll think I'm coming home soon. I mean he's a prick and everything but he's pretty optimistic" James states and clears his throat.

"What?" Alyssa says. "What?" James looks at her confused. "I like food" Alyssa says and chews her food. "Ok." James nods. A waiter comes and puts down more food. "Did you bring money with you?" Alyssa looks at him with widened eyes. "Didn't you?" James takes a sip of his water. "Yeah. I just spent it at LazerKill" Alyssa says quietly. "That was all your money" James puts his water down and swallows. "I didn't have to pay for you. I was being fucking polite, actually." Alyssa says angrily. "Stop being such a bitch. I'll pay" I said. "No. We can't use all your money on this. It's just food. We haven't eaten all of it. She hasn't, you haven't." Alyssa says.

"The only rule with these things is that you never steal from a small or independent business." Alyssa picks up her drink and sips. "Who's rule is that?" I ask. "My Dad's" She replies. "He's basically Robin Hood. He breaks the law and stuff but he's really moral" Alyssa goes on. "Places like this are all run by The Man." Alyssa explains. "What man?" James asks. " 'The Man' man. The Man who, you know, owns all the oil, forces Chinese children to make smartphones and hates Palestines" Alyssa explains. James looks at me confused. "Are you guys gonna be a pussy?" She looks at James and I. "Absolutely not." I stood up and left. "No." James took a bite of his chips and walks out the door with me and into the car. When I saw Alyssa's face, she had a surprised or shocked look, I couldn't tell.