𝐈 : 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 :
𝗻𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝖻𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝖽𝗅𝖺𝗋

(𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗜 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘)-*James POV*

-
*James POV*

I'm James. I'm 17. And I'm pretty sure I'm a psychopath. I was eight, when I realized I didn't have a sense of humor. I'd always wanted to punch my Dad in the face. When I was nine, he bought a deep-fat fryer. He saw it on an American shopping channel. One day, I put my hand in it. I wanted to make myself feel something. When I was 15, I put my neighbor's cat in a box and took it into the woods. It probably had a name, but I slit its throat. After that, I killed more animals. And I remember every single one.

School was beneath me, but it was a good place for observation and selection because I had a plan. I was gonna kill something bigger, much bigger.

*Kiersten's POV*

"Our fucking generation is so stupid. Everyone is on their stupid fucking phones!" Alyssa slams her hands on the table in frustration. "I mean what the fuck? I'm right here!" She waves her phone in her "friend" Elizabeth's face. "It's free" Elizabeth replied and Alyssa got up. I face palmed as she slammed her phone onto the ground. She was seemed as if she was popular because of how many eyes were on her.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me with her. She seemed to be walking in a boys direction. Alyssa and I stood there and she looked so confident, again I looked like a sack of potatoes. The boy stared at us for about 5 seconds before taking off his headphones. "Hey" He said softly. "I've seen your skating" Alyssa says,"You're pretty shit"

1: No she has not, 2: This was awkward.

"Fuck off" The boy scoffed. Alyssa smirked and walked off. "Sorry..." I said and walked away.

*James POV*

I was eating when suddenly two girls came up to me. I stared at them for a moment before taking of my headphones and speaking, "Hey"

They both looked kinda identical. Except one had less freckles and the other had many. They both had blue eyes and brown hair except one of them had long hair and the other had really short. "I've seen your skating" The one with many freckles says. I think I remember her right, she's the new girl, Alyssa. I'm unsure about the one next to her.

"You're pretty shit" Alyssa stared me down. "Fuck off" I said blankly. She smirked and walked off. "Sorry..." The other one said. I nod and she leaves.

I thought for a moment. Alyssa could be interesting to kill.

*Kiersten's POV*

"Alyssa, what the hell were you thinking?" I grabbed her wrist. "Making new friends" She says confidently, flicking my hand off. "More like making enemies" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "What do you mean?" She says and I laughed as if she was joking. "Really? Telling his skating is shit? That's a good way to start off your friendship and first term. Besides, that's such bullshit, you've never seen him skate" I said. "I wanted to see how he would react" She states. "Ohh...because he totally doesn't have feelings" I said sarcastically. "You're such a serious bitch" Alyssa commented. "Yeah whatever. Takes one to know one." I rolled my eyes again. "Are you coming with me to meet up with him after school?" Alyssa asks. "Yeah, sure" I said and walked to my next class.