𝐈𝐈𝐈 : 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 :
𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 (𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗺) 𝖻𝗒 𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 : 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 (𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗺) 𝖻𝗒 𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽

*James POV*

When I woke up, I saw Kiersten. We weren't far away from each other, we were about 2 inches away. Kiersten fluttered her eyes open. "Good morning" She smiled and stretched. "Good morning" I smiled and yawned. "So, I'm thinking maybe Alyssa went to her Dad's. I remember the address. Should we go and find her?" Kiersten asks me. I nod. "Okay" She gets up and grabs my hand. I felt something, something I've never really felt before since my Mum.

Love? Happiness? Maybe a mix. But whatever it was, I didn't like it.

*Kiersten's POV*

We both walked downstairs and paid. "That's a lot of cash" The lady glares at me. "Congrats. You've learned what money is. Now, goodbye" I left with James. We started our walk. "Can you I ask you a question? and be honest." I asked. "Yeah." He says. "Do you actually like me or do you just hang out with me because of Alyssa?" I look down as I talk. "Well, if I was only here because of Alyssa, we wouldn't be talking right now" James says. I smile at him. "Thanks. I haven't got much friends. But I met Alyssa one day, she stood up for me when I was getting smashed into lockers. That's why I'm with her today. But, of course, as you can tell, we're drifting apart" I explained. "Oh.." James said. "I didn't have any friends, but I met you and Alyssa" James said and I smiled.

"We might want to find a place to think and then set off to find Alyssa" I said. "Where would we stay?" James ask. "I might sound crazy but, maybe we could break into a house? Of course for maybe like a day?" I suggest. "Yeah...sure" He says.

We keep walking until we came across the house. "How do we know that this place is safe?" He asks. "There's no alarms, no cleaner to worry about because there's dust everywhere, and lastly...weeks worth of mail. Meaning, they hasn't been here for a while" I explain. "Okay" James nods. I grab a rock and smash the glass covering the door so we could get in.

"Wow this place is huge" I said as we looked inside every room. "Yeah." He says. I open a cabinet to reveal a ton of alcohol. "James, look!" I showed him. I took a sip of one of them and gave it to James. He drank some.

I found some CD's and I played them. I started dancing, I mean I don't care because he's my best friend. I let my hand out and he grabs it. "I'll close my eyes" I slurred. He nodded and we both closed our eyes. We started dancing like no one was watching. I stopped for a moment and opened my eyes. This is a boy I could love, he seems different and I like it. He's not normal, I love him even more. Something about him, something about him makes me feel happy.

I stop him while his eyes are still closed and almost kissed him. He opens his eyes . This. Just. Happened. "I'm sorry..." I run upstairs into a bedroom, locked the door, and cried.

I'm scared to love, I'm scared I might ruin that. That feeling that we would have. I heard a knock on the door. "Kiersten?" James calls out. "Not now James. Sorry." I laid back and fell asleep.

*James POV*

After Kiersten had almost kissed me, I felt happy, loved, and sad. I absolutely didn't like it. When she's sleeping I'm going to kill her. But, I'm unsure if she's sleeping yet so, I might as well look around. I walked downstairs and went through cabinets. I saw a video recorder with polaroid pictures. I grabbed them and sat in a chair. These photos, they weren't just any photo's. They were photos of girls getting raped and killed. I settled the photos down and looked at the video recording. About 5 seconds in, I couldn't watch anymore. I shut it. "Shit" I mumbled.

I put everything back and walked upstairs. I got my knife, opened the door quietly and tip-toed in. I stared at Kiersten, putting my knife back into my shoe. Kiersten looked peaceful. I couldn't hurt her. I am falling for her, whether I like it or not.

I laid down quietly and went to go grab her hand. But instead, I heard the door close from downstairs. I slid underneath the bed and hid there.

*No One's POV*

The owner of the house came home. He noticed smashed glass and his lights on. He checked around the house, noticing it was a mess. He got a fire poker and walked upstairs, opening the door and turning on the lamp.

*Kiersten's POV*

I woke up by the lamp light and saw an unfamiliar face. Oh fuck, the owner is home.

"How did you get in here?" He asked. I started choking on my own words. "I'm sorry..." I looked up at him. "It's okay." He sighed. "It's okay, you just...gave me a shock. That's all" He put the fire poker down.

I brought my knees to my chest scared. "Are you in trouble? Needed somewhere to stay?" He asks but I can't answer. My eyes started to fill with tears. "That's alright" He said and looked around. "You on your own?" He asks. "Yes.." I say softly. "Okay..." He closed the door making my breathing turn sharp. He looked at me and started walking towards my way. He sat down and I moved further away. "You made a bit of a mess downstairs, didn't you? Hmm?" He says and bounces on the bed. "You've been eating my porridge as well, Goldilocks?" He snickers and smiles like a maniac. "What?" I said confused and scared. I tried to move. "Shush, shush, shush, shush. Just stay still" He grips on my wrist tightly. "Please don't" I start to break down. "Don't what?" He grips harder. "Hey, you gonna make this difficult?" He stares me dead in the eye. I start whimpering and crying. "Oh...are you a virgin?" He asks. "No" I shake my head and he slaps my face making me fall back.

He held my wrists and I struggled to get up. I screamed and cried as he started kissing me. But soon his grip loosened. I opened my eyes as blood poured from his windpipe. I looked up to see James with a knife in his hand, shaking. The man fell on the floor, dead.

*James POV*

I heard Kiersten cry and scream. I got angry and stood up, stabbing the man in the windpipe. I just murdered someone, much, much bigger. I backed away as the man fell on the floor, bleeding to death. Kiersten and I stared at him. "Are you a virgin?" I ask her. "Yes" she nods. "Me too" I say. We stared at each other in shock.