𝐈𝐕 : 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐃

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 :
𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝖻𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 : 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝖻𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾

James collapsed on the floor and hurled. After his throw up session, he stood up and wiped his face. "Sorry..." James said. "It's okay.." I said still in shock. "Should we go to the police?" James asks me. "What?" I said confused. "It was self-defense" James states. "We broke into his house, James" I looked at him for a split second and looked back at the lifeless man. "Yeah, he was gonna hurt you" James said making shivers crawl down my spine. "You think they're gonna believe that?" I asked. "It's the truth" He answers.

We looked at each other. "We need to hide the body" I say. "Come on" I said shifting a little. But James didn't move, he stared at the man. "James!" I shouted and he started walking to the other side of the man, "Sorry"

"One, Two, Three!" We tried lifting him up but he was too heavy. "Shit." I sighed. "Again" I said. "One, Two, Three!" We tried groaned as the man was too heavy so we left him on the floor. "Dead people are heavier than alive people. I read that" He stared at me. "Good to know.." I stared at him confused.

"Well, were going to need to clean everything up. We need to get rid of any trace of us" I said but James wasn't focused, he was just staring at the man. "Do you hear me James? Do you understand" I asked him. "No one can know that we've been here, okay?" I said to him and he looked up. "We can't get rid of him so we'd have to get rid of us" I went on. "Go find some bleach" I suggested. He tried stepping out of the blood. "Take your shoes off and clean up that blood" I said to him. James fully moved out of the blood. This is bad, really fucking bad.

*James POV*

Kiersten seemed to know what she was doing. I figured that, if I just did what I was told, then it might be alright. I got finished getting dressed and got to cleaning

*Kiersten's POV*

I don't know if this is the right thing to be doing. I'm just thinking about what people on the TV do when they've done this. I cleaned my face and put on plastic gloves.

*James POV*

She said it'd help to have music on whilst we cleaned. It kind of did. I put on my gloves.

*No Ones POV*

Kiersten put the fire poker back whilst James vacuumed. Kiersten cleaned the alcohol's glass, James cleaned the table. James walked outside and hid the knife in the pool. The chlorine would help not trace any fingerprints and cleaned the knife. Kiersten lastly cleaned the floor. "James?" Kiersten called out and walked upstairs.

*James POV*

It wasn't how I thought it would be. Not at all. I sat there staring at the man. "James?" I heard Kiersten say. "Yeah?" I say. "What are you doing?" Kiersten asks me. "James?" She says again. "I don't know" I stand up and stare at her. I kept on seeing this, this man falling on the floor, bleeding out. "What have you done?" She stares at me. "He was gonna hurt you, Kiersten" I say to her. "He was" I started walking downstairs to get the proof.