The Frog Brothers

Happy 34th Anniversary to The Lost Boys!

As Sam and Stacy walked into the comic book store, Sam was looking around at all the different comic books. Inside the store, they heard Inxs and Jimmy Barnes' Laying Down The Law playing over the speakers. Sam started looking at some comic books, since Stacy wasn't interested in comic books, she was just looking around the store.

Stacy then notices an older boy with light brown hair, brown eyes and a pink bandana around his head looking at right at them, he looked as if he was inspecting them. He was holding an open binder or book in his right hand.

Stacy tugged on Sam's clothes to get his attention and she pointed to the boy. Sam got uncomfortable, and tried to ignore him. Then Stacy noticed another boy with dark hair and dark brown eyes and carrying a box looking at right at them. Stacy softly nudged Sam, and he looked at the other boy. Sam and Stacy turned around, and they saw a man and a woman, both wearing sunglasses and it looked like they were sleeping, and were leaning on their TV set that was playing some show on mute.

Sam and Stacy walked off with the two boys following them.

"Got a problem, guys?" Sam asked.

"Just scoping your civilian wardrobe," the one with the bandana answered.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Sam asks, gesturing to what he was wearing.

When it came to clothes and fashion, Sam looked like he shops at a thrift store. He was wearing a jacket that looked like someone's long-lost 1960's curtains, a shirt that looked like their mom's tablecloth, then regular pants and shoes. Stacy was more into wearing cardigans, even had a favorite pink one, and overalls and sometimes she wore a headscarf.

"For a fashion victim," the dark haired one said, which made Stacy giggle a little.

"Listen, buddy, if you're looking for the diet frozen-yogurt bar, it went out of business last summer," said the one with the bandana. They stopped at a stand, and Sam was looking at the comics again.

"Actually," Sam said. "I'm looking for a Batman, Number 14."

"That's a very serious book, man," said the boy with the bandanna.

"Only five in existence," added the dark haired boy.

"Four, actually," Sam corrected. "I'm always looking out for the other three."

Stacy rolled her eyes, she never could understand her older brother's love for comic books.

"Look. You can't put the Superman Number 77s with the 200s," Sam said, rearranging things. "They haven't even discovered red kryptonite yet. And you, uh, you can't put the Number 98s with the 300s. Lori Lemaris hasn't even been introduced."

Stacy noticed that the boy with dark hair was sneering at Sam. Not that she blamed him, because if Sam began to rearrange her stuff, Stacy would throw a fit.

"Where the hell are you from?" asked the one with the bandana. "Krypton?"

"He might as well be," Stacy replies.

Sam shoots a glare at his little sister before answering, "Phoenix, actually. But lucky me, we moved..." Sam took a look around "...here."

The dark haired boy continued sneering as the one with the bandana left and came back with a comic book.

"Take this," the boy said. Sam took the comic, but when he saw what it was Sam handed it back.

"I don't like horror comics," Sam said.

"You'll like this one, Mr. Phoenix," said bandanna boy, giving it back to Sam, "It could save your life."

Stacy then saw some people stealing some comics. She reached over, and tugged on the dark haired boy's shirt.