New Friends

If Betty White was still alive today she would've been 100 years old. Bless her soul and may she rest in peace.

I ended up changing Stacy's cat name to Gracie. I like the name Gracie for a cat better than Wendy. I'm also scheduled for an MRI tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get some answers.

 I'm also scheduled for an MRI tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get some answers

An hour later, Star and Laddie walked into the cave. Star looked pale and very upset, however Laddie looked very happy, when he spotted a child sleeping on Paul's stomach. A little girl, a friend!

"Star! Star look!" Laddie cried excitedly, rushing over to Paul.

Stacy woke up and blinked several times and saw a boy, she recognized him as the one who was with the girl Michael liked. Stacy shyly hid her face in Paul's chest.

Paul chuckled, "Aww, baby don't be shy."

Stacy puffed her cheeks and pouted, "I'm not a baby, I turned eight last month."

Paul laughed softly, she was so cute. While she wasn't a baby, she was still the youngest, since Laddie is ten.

"Of course not," Paul replies sitting up with Stacy still in his arms, "But say hi to him."

Stacy looked at Laddie and said shyly, "Hello."

Laddie smiled, "Hi. What's your name? My name's Laddie."

"My name is Stacy," she answered, "I saw you the other night at the boardwalk with a pretty lady."

Laddie happily pointed to the beautiful dark-haired girl that Michael liked, "That's Star."

Stacy gave a shy wave to Star, who looked horrified, "David you didn't."

David gave Star one of his famous smirks indicating that he did exactly what she feared.

"David! How could you?!" Star demanded, "She's a little girl."

Stacy had a confused look, "What does she mean?"

David smirked at her and chuckled, which scared Stacy and made her clung to Paul. Paul glared at David.

"Can you try not to scare her?" Paul asked annoyed, hugging Stacy to him.

David sighed and knelt in front of her and said to her, "I'm sorry little one, I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay," Stacy said quietly still holding onto Paul.

"And what Star said, you don't need to worry about that right now," David told her, and then changed the subject, "Now I think it's time for all of us to get some rest."

Stacy's eyes were growing heavy again and a small yawn escaped her as she shook her head.

"Come on Stacy it's time to go to sleep," Paul said guiding her to his chest.

Stacy was slowly closing her eyes, "I'm not tired."

Paul smirked, "Of course not baby girl."

Stacy wanted to argue back saying that she wasn't a baby, but she felt so comfortable in Paul's arms she fell asleep. Paul then scooped up Stacy into his arms and carried her over the bed next to Laddie. When he laid her down, Paul then pulled out Stacy's stuffed fox, Tod, and put him next to her.

"I thought you may want him," Paul said softly.

David smirked to himself as he watched Paul tuck Stacy in. The girl would definitely be the easiest to handle out of all three of them. Stacy was already attached to Paul and so was Paul to her. He also had a very good feeling that Stacy and Laddie would become best friends, maybe even crushing on each other one day. But David also knew that there was still more to come.

I'm sorry that this chapter is a little short, but I have a lot of stuff on my mind right now.