Forget Something?

I'm sorry, I know it's been several months since I uploaded, but a lot of stuff has been happening. I got my results back from my MRI and the results were swelling on my right knee and breakdown of the knee cap tissue. Also I saw an orthopedist and he told me that I also have Patellofemoral arthritis in my right knee. I'm back in physical therapy, but right now I'm doing better. I've also started swim therapy classes, which have been helping me. And I've been real busy at work lately and haven't had much chance to upload new chapters.

Sam walked into Michael's room, he found him still asleep and still in the same clothes from last night.

"Mike. Wake up," Sam said pulling the blinds open letting in the sunlight, "It's Mom." Sam gives the phone to Michael.

"Mom's home?" Michael asks sleepy.

"No, on the phone Mike," Sam says.

"What time is it?" Michael asks.

"It's 2 o'clock," Sam answers with a slight chuckle.

"Give me my sunglasses," Michael told Sam.

"You need your sunglasses to talk on the phone?" Sam questions as he hands them to Michael, "Are you free-basing? Inquiring minds want to know."

Michael stuck up his middle finger, flipping him off in response.

"Oh."

"Hello," Michael answers softly.

"Michael, are you still in bed?" Lucy asked over the phone.

"No, I'm up," Michael told her.

"Michael, would you do me a favor? Max asked me to go dinner with him after work tonight. Would you stay home with Sam and Stacy?" Lucy asks, not knowing that Stacy never came home when Michael did.

"Look Sam is old enough to stay by himself right now," Michael said.

"Yeah, I don't need a babysitter Mike," Sam protests.

But Michael shushed him.

"Look Michael, you know you come home in the middle of the night and keep Stacy out late. You sleep all day, I work all day. Sam is always alone. You know it's been a long time since somebody asked me to go to dinner," Lucy said, "I'd like to go, okay?"

"Okay Mom," Michael said.

Lucy smiled, "Thanks honey it's a real favor. Bye-bye." Lucy then hung up the phone.

After Michael hung up, Sam asked, "Hey Michael, do you know where Stacy is?"

"No," Michael grumbles, still tired.

Sam frowns, it was like he didn't even care. "Well I haven't seen her at all today and I'm getting worried."

"Look Sam, I'm sure Stacy is around here," Michael said tiredly.

"I haven't seen her all day Mike," Sam said with concern.

But Michael didn't respond, Sam turned and saw Michael was asleep again.

"Unbelievable!" Sam mutters in annoyance.

Later when the sun was going down in the cave Stacy awoke to something tickling her stomach. As she was laughing, she woke to find it was Paul, who was grinning playfully at her.

"Paul," Stacy giggled, as she squirmed.

"Hey there sleepy baby," Paul smirked. He stopped tickling Stacy and then he picked her up in his arms.

"I'm not a baby," Stacy pouts.

"Oh I know that," Paul said, "But you're still the youngest one."

Stacy puffed her cheeks and pouted cutely. Paul chuckled and then kissed Stacy on the cheeks. Stacy then looked down at her bed and noticed her stuffed fox.