Bloodlust

I've heard people saying that there are some people who thinks it's stupid to grieve over the death of Queen Elizabeth II of England, because she had a lot of money, was very powerful and was old. Well to those people I say, "Go Fuck Yourselves!" She was a strong woman, who took care of her family and her people and life as queen is far from easy. Maybe you don't like or care for monarchy, but there's this thing called about being respectful. It doesn't matter if you like monarchy you need to show some respect to them, just because they're rich doesn't mean you should blow them off. RIP Your Majesty.

After calling home, Stacy, Laddie, Star and the four vampires went to the video store and luckily Lucy was still there, so Stacy went into the video store while the rest of them waited outside. Stacy then went into the store and told her mom that she made a new friend when she was out with Michael and wanted to sleep over at their house. To her surprise, Lucy approved it. After saying goodbye to her mom, she ran outside and told her new friends the good news.

After spending some time at the boardwalk, David then said that he and the other boys needed to go somewhere. Stacy wanted to go with them, but David told her that she couldn't, and that she would be staying with Star and Laddie at the boardwalk.

Stacy looked at Paul sadly, "Please take me with you," she begs, "I'll be good, I promise."

Paul knelt down to Stacy and smiled at her, "I know you would baby girl, but we're going to be doing grown up things that you and Laddie both are too young for."

Stacy looked down sadly looking like she was on the verge of tears. Paul used his coat sleeve to wipe her eyes.

"Hey," Paul said gently, "It'll only be for a couple of hours. Once we're done we'll come back to the boardwalk to get you, Laddie and Star."

Stacy nods reluctantly, "Okay."

"You'll be okay Stacy and Star knows not to leave you or Laddie alone," Paul reassures her and says in a teasing voice, "And besides wouldn't you like to spend some time with Laddie?"

Stacy looked away blushing, making Paul chuckle, he then kissed both of her cheeks and said, "Try to be good."

"Yes Paul," Stacy said.

Dwayne then came over and gently pats her back. He smiled and said, "Don't worry Stacy, it won't be for long."

Stacy gave a small smile and nodded. As they were leaving and riding away, Stacy waved goodbye, particularly to Paul and Dwayne, as she was still feeling unsure about David and Marko.

Star then turned her attention to Laddie and Stacy and smiled, "How about we go on some rides?"

Laddie smiled eagerly, "Yeah!"

Stacy just nodded and said, "Okay!" It wasn't that she didn't want to go on any of the rides she just wished Paul was here with them.

Later that night, Sam was in the kitchen making himself a sandwich. Grandpa then came into the kitchen and started searching the cupboards.

"Hey, anything around here that'll pass for after-shave?" he asked.

"How about some Windex, Grandpa?" Sam asked as he picked up the bottle on the windowsill, like he would actually go for that.

"Yeah, yeah, lemme try some of that." Grandpa said.

Sam smelled it before Grandpa took the bottle and sniffed before putting some on his beard, Sam watched and laughed at how bizarre Grandpa could be. Michael came in wearing a pair of sunglasses, even though it was dark outside.

"You have a big date tonight, Grandpa?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna drop off some of my handiwork to the "Widow" Johnson," Grandpa said as he picked up what looked like a stuffed dog.