Meeting the Lost Boys

I'm in physical therapy for my hurt knee and it has been really helping me.

Stacy groaned, pushing her head further into whatever was in front of her. She felt so drowsy and probably wouldn't have woken up if the people surrounding her weren't talking so loudly. Speaking of which, who was talking? Was it the people who saved her?

"So where did Star go?" Dwayne asked.

"She took Laddie out, she really doesn't like what's happened," David frowns

The first voice, Stacy remembered as the deep gentle voice of the one who pulled her out of the water, but she didn't recognize the second voice. The young girl wanted to see who was talking, but at the same time she didn't know these people. What if they attacked her as soon as she opened her eyes? Stacy assumed that they're the ones who saved her from those bad people, but at the same time she knew that there was a chance that they could also be dangerous.

"Well don't blame yourself, David," said Marko, "This is Michael's kid sister after all, she should be grateful, especially with how we found her."

Michael. They knew she was Michael's sister. Stacy swallowed and squirmed slightly, feeling very uncomfortable. Obviously there were more than two people and she knew if she tried to run they would easily catch her. And Stacy had even more of a disadvantage as she could barely move her legs since she was still feeling weak.

"Wait," Dwayne pauses, "What are we gonna do when she wakes up?"

"I think we should give her a nice big cuddle," Paul grinned, "Can I hold her now, Dwayne?"

"Paul, the girl hasn't even woken up yet and you're already making plans on how to raise her

"Paul, the girl hasn't even woken up yet and you're already making plans on how to raise her. What's gotten into you anyway?" Dwayne asked.

"But Stacy is just so cute. And besides, you've got Laddie," Paul states.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dwayne demanded.

"Dwayne hand the kid over before you get into a fight with Paul please," David said holding out his hands.

The youngest Emerson felt herself being passed into rough, firm hands, which were different from the rather gentle ones she was being held by just moments before. Stacy was debating whether or not to open her eyes, eventually her curiosity as to who was holding her, made her decide to open her eyes. When she did, everything looked blurry.

Stacy then shrank back until she remembered that she was being held by somebody, causing her to jump. She didn't care if these people were dangerous anymore, she just wanted her mommy, her big brothers and her cat.

Stacy's vision was still blurry and unfocused and her coordination still wasn't as good as usual. When she jumped, instead of landing on her feet, she ended up falling forward and almost fell face-first into the floor. Yet she was caught around the waist and lifted up onto David's lap.

"It looks like we got a clumsy one, boys," David laughed in a mocking tone, he then tickled Stacy's stomach, she giggled in response. All of the other boys laughed too.

"Oh that's okay. That just means I can carry her around more!" Paul stated rather excitedly. Stacy was snatched up again, but instead of being sat down, she was held against someone's shoulder. This boy had soft hands, but rather long fingernails, which caused the girl to struggle in discomfort and hiss in pain, as the nails were digging into her back.

"Careful, Paul. She's just a kid, her flesh is tender," Dwayne said. Stacy's vision was becoming more clear, and she saw that the voice came from a boy with long, dark hair.

The boy who was holding Stacy turned the little girl's head so he could look at her. Stacy saw that this boy also had long hair, but not as long as the dark haired guy's hair, and his hairstyle looked exactly like Twisted Sister. He also looked quite young. about late teens maybe around the same age as Michael.

"Oh baby, did I hurt you? I'm so sorry," Paul said sadly, hugging Stacy tightly and kissing her hair. Stacy struggled again trying to get away from being smothered.

"I never thought you would be the coddling type, Paul," said Marko.

Stacy turned to see a guy with a curly blond hairstyle, and he also looked to be in his late teens. What was his name? Stacy doesn't think she heard it.

"Yeah. I think you're actually worse than Dwayne," said David.

When Stacy looked over Paul's shoulder to see the person who was speaking, and noted that the sound of his voice was very cutting and mocking, and quiet and smooth too, but also dreamy. The boy's hair was white blond and was in a mullet style Secondly, there was just something about him that made him look like he was in power. The boy, who she heard was called David, looked over at Stacy and smirked at her.

The youngest Emerson now found comfort in Paul, as the guy seemed more than welcome to let Stacy snuggle into his shoulder, mostly because she wanted to hide from the white blond guy who was giving her the creeps. Paul gently rubbed her back in soothing circles with one hand and stroked hair soothingly with the other. Stacy couldn't help but smile a little, Michael used to do this, before their parents got divorce.

"Are you thirsty kid?" David asked Stacy.

Stacy was still too scared to respond, but she nodded her head yes. David then whispered something to the blond curly-haired boy, he nodded and left. A minute or so later, he returned with a fancy looking wine bottle and a paper cup filled with red liquid and handed the cup over to Stacy. When Stacy looked in the cup, she wasn't sure what it was.

"Drink it," David told her, "It tastes like strawberries."

After a little hesitation, Stacy drank from the cup she was given. The drink tasted strange and she coughed a little, whatever it was it didn't taste like strawberries, but since she was extremely thirsty she chugged it down, but some of it escaped and ran down her chin and her neck, then on her clothes.

Then Stacy was starting to feel tired for some reason. Stacy gripped onto Paul's coat before slumping against the vampire and falling asleep. Normally a person would panic if a little kid pass out on their shoulder, but Paul found it adorable for some reason and ended up laying down on the sofa to let Stacy sleep on his chest. Marko rolled his eyes and shook his head, but he knew better than to go and hit Paul when he had a child sleeping on him.