(1)

5 years later

Morning has come as the sun already decorated the sky with it shine.

In a dark room, Felix was sitting up on his bed. Mourning out while looking at the see-through walls made by glasses.

Once again, he dreamed of a same person. His face wasnt that clear in that dream, just his silhouette and voices. Softest voice that always melting him with love conffessions.

Felix is wondering again.

Who is he? Why did he said love to me? Why dont I remember him? Why.. he still isnt showing up?

Thinks Felix.

(Knock! Knock!)

He glance at the door not bother to get up from where he is now.

"Young master,  madam told me to wake you up. Are you already up?"

Silence.

"If you are already up, please get ready for your first day to the office. We've already set up your outfit for 6 days in your wardrobe."

Silence.

"Breakfast is ready and your driver is waiting."

Silence.

"Mister Wooyoung has already set up a schedule for your whole week and he told me to remind you that there's meeting this morning. He want you to be there too."

Silence.

"Young master, if there's nothing else, I will get to my job now. Please, excuse me."

Then the maid left the door.

Felix sighed at the thoughts of him going to the office for the first day. He just graduated from his University about a week ago but has being forced to handle the company which his dad already entrusted to him.

With a long sigh, he stood up looking into the mirror.

Couldn't believe its been 5 years and no one named "Hyunjin" ever come to him as what his diary wrote about and what he's been dreaming of.

Its still blurry about everything but surely painful either. The same unnamed pain that wont leave him alone and was being his shadow for five years now.

Felix stop himself from getting drown into such feelings again and getting ready to go to work.
.
.
.
.
.
Breakfast has been served by his maid. As usual, its english breakfast. But Felix just took a glance at them while taking a small sip of a coffee and then left, followed by one of his maid bringing his briefcase.

"Young Master, here your briefcase." The maid give him his briefcase.

Felix just coldly took it from her and immidiately getting inside the car.

They're already used to it to the point no one is offended by his action anymore.

The car start to move towards the destination with Felix sitting at the backseat.

After they arrived, the bodyguard that was standing in front of the entrance open the car for him and start bowing at him.

They lead him to the elevator after that and brought him to the office. Before he enter the office that was assigned for him, everyone inside the office bow at him showing respect. And there's Wooyoung, his personal assistant who is smiling at him while greeting him.

"Hey, hyung." Felix greet back.

"Come with me." Wooyoung show the way to go to his office.

Once they get there, Felix get to his seat.