(2)

HYUNJIN

After Han is ready to go, I drive straight to my cafe. There, we can see our cuties, Seungmin and Jeongin were waiting for us in front of my cafe.

"Why are they here?" Asked Han. The confusion is visible on his face.

"Well, Busan is Innie's hometown, so?" I said while getting off from the car.

"I know but- how do you find them?" Han is still seems so clueless.

Well because the story goes like this, a few months ago.. before I met Han.

(Flashback)

"Thank you for coming!" I thanked the last customer before I flipped the sign in front of my restaurant from 'Open' to 'Closed'.

But thats when these two boys running towards my cafe.

And yes.. its Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Oh, hey.. y-you guys.." I awkwardly greet them.

"You dummy! Where have you been, huh? Everyone were looking for you!" Scold Seungmin.

"Uhmm.. I'm-"

"Stop talking and hug me now!" Seungmin pull me into a hug.

I invite them inside my cafe and we chat for a while.

I had to do this, yep, I lied. I told them that I broke up with Felix and was so dissapointed until I run away. Thats all. Well at least thats what I've told Han too.

So when we were catching up things, Seungmin and Jeongin said that they were under JYP now. Training to become idol.

And from them, I got a bit news about others too.

I was told that Minho hyung was not only a top model but also a professional actor now. So his life was busier than ever. Actually, Seungmin and Jeongin did told me about Chan and Changbin hyung. They both are now the famous rap duo at Seoul.

Lol, living in LA, making me far from media. Let alone to give myself time searching about kpop world again.

So as we were talking about others, Seungmin suddenly talking about Felix which making my heart racing fast. They said that Felix is running his dad's company at Korea after graduated in Australia few months ago.

I'm so proud of him...

Everyone seems like a successful youngsters now.

And so, so many things I'm missing out about, huh? Hmm.

(End of flashback)

Thats why, they're here. 

"Yah, Hyunjin .. are you going to stand there like statue? Lets go in!" Yelled Han.

I just realized that he is already unlock the Cafe and let the two couple in. So I just took my big step towards them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Dont forget us after you guys debuted. Do always come here, okay?" I said while hugging both of them.

They're both going to debut together in a month. So to have them coming here again will be harder.

Han also saying bye while hugging them. "Aigoo... My babies.. has grow up so much!" Said Han, like a proud mom.

"How can we forget about you guys? Especially you, jinnie.." Seungmin glare at me. I got all confused.

"Me?"

"Yeah, you! Stop running away and go get your man. I heard he is still single." Said Seungmin.

Frack, this dude... He has the udacity to talk about this, huh?