(5)

HYUNJIN

Today is sunday, so I was thinking of staying at home binge watching all the dramas I missed out.

Well, we only closed the cafe once on every months. So.. this is my chance! After such a tiring night.. I dont want to waste my time outdoor.

When I was so immersed with the drama, Han came and block the screen.

"Are you kidding me? Its getting interesting now and you just..? Move!" I blurted.

"No, I have a question." He said.

Uh? Why so sudden?

"What is it?" I glare at him, annoyed because he is blocking my damn screen.

"So I want to ask-"

"But before that, move and sit here!" I pat a couch so that he can move from standing there and sit beside me.

He sigh at my glare and sit beside me.

Good. Now I can watch my drama peacefully.

"So um... As I was asking a question. What actually happened to you yesterday? Where the hell have you been the whole night? And they way you've return home crying.. just tell me, please."

Heck! Thats a lot of questions.

"Which one do you want me to answer first?" I furiously look at him.
.
.
HAN

"Just answer everything at one time. Come on, I'm curious."

Hyunjin then turn his face to the screen again, munching on the chips.

"Well, its... Nothing." He said in a lower voice.

"How come you said its nothing? I can sense that you're lying."  I pinched his cheek.

"Ouch! Fine! I'll tell you but dont jump and scream, promise?" He get up from the floor and sit on the couch too.

"Okay, I'm ready to hear it." I've been waiting to hear it for about hours ago already.

"So.. I was drunk."

I nods, getting more into the story.

"You know how I am if I'm drunk, right?"

I nods again, anticipating.

"Want to be made into story, I lost conciousness.. and when I woke up.."

I nods again and again, getting impatient.. its going to be interesting since Hyunjin is already cringed out even before telling me the whole thing.

"I... Arhhg!!" He started to cringe at himself.

"Dude.. just spit it out!" I've gotten more curious since he decided to mess with mind now.

"I woke up beside Felix." Then he cover his face after saying that.

WHAT?!??? My eyes widening. "Yah!!! rEaLly!?" I jump from the couch, squealing in disbelief.

"B*tch, I told you not to scream but- aih... Nevermind." Hyunjin mumbled.

"So.. you guys..?" I smirk while teasingly laugh. Wanting to mess around with Hyunjin who is obviously blushing now.

"Ah.. no no! No! Dont go there.." Hyunjin scream while avoiding my eye contact.

"Yu guys slept-" I tried to tease again but he cut me off.

"HANIE!! Its not like how you think!!" Hyunjin was a mess now. He is looking so shy and the fact that, he is not like himself cracks me up.