(13)

HYUNJIN

I can feel that the light is already hit my face which waking me up. Trying to adjust with the light, I hardly open my eyes with my heavy head that feel a bit dizzy now.

While rubbing my eyes, I can finally open it...

"Yah!!" I jump a bit, surprised to realized that Felix's face was just an inches away from me.

He just stay there, chuckles for god knows what is funny here.

"What are you doing?" I am still cant get over the surprised.

"Staring at you.." he said, looking so honest.

"I know.. but for what?" I slowly get myself together, since Felix began to coming closer at me.

"For no reason." He said, while traveling his hand on my chest. I can feel the heat arose all over my body.

This is so wrong! I slapped his hand making him stop.

"Aish, this guy.. cant even joke around." He stood up from the couch all giggling while snatching his towel and get inside the bathroom.

I take a deep breath, Felix is too much to handle. I dont think I can survived a day living in the same room with him.

Without thinking too much, I take myself out of the room. Guess the air outside are way much more healthier than the air inside this room.

Soon after I went outside, I saw Chan and Changbin hyung sitting in front of their room, having their morning tea. They did not noticed me though, and I dont want to disturb their time so I just stood here. Appreciating the morning view.

But suddenly I could feel something gently lingering around my waist from the back, so I turn my head just to see Felix is back hugging me while innocently smiled.

I loosen up his grip and slowly pushing him from continuously hugging me. Giving him a stammered look.

"Felix.. stop what you're doing." I step a few backward to wider our gap.

"Opps.. sorry, I was just playing around. You said you like to having some fun, right?" He said, mocking me.

"Hmm... Chris hyung was there! Gotta join them. Bye!" He wave at me before going to join the lovebird.

I know I was the one who stated that what happened that night was just for fun, but.. deep inside my heart, I truly mean it, Felix.
.
.
.
.
After breakfast, Han brought us to an archery court.

"Who wants to go first?" Han asked while giving each of us the bow.

Oh, how I love this sport so much!! It has been a long time already.

"I'll go first!" I said, impatient.

"Okay, our h- jinnie will start the first round." Said Han. He's a bit panic when he realized that he's almost said my full name.

Seriously? I deadly stares at him. He just smile at me.

"Hana, dul, set!" They chant the counting, encouraging me.

I took a deep breath before letting go the arrow. It flew up far... And it shoot the target on the middle of it, right on the red circle.

"Wahhhhhh!!!" Everyone is so vocal, while screaming in sync.

I jump while shouted a tiny yes, feeling proud.

After that, one by one start to enjoy the game. At the end, it becoming a competition between a competitive Chan hyung and Minho hyung. Our eldest.