(17

FELIX

Wooyoung drag me with him leaving my mom at the living room alone. He pull me outside looking serious.

"Hyung, what the heck?" I asked, feeling annoyed with his sudden action.

"Let me ask you once again, are you sure you want to continue this engagement?" He look super desperate to know the answer.

"Yes, hyung. I've told you this so many times already." I express every words I said more deeply for him to understand.

"Felix, ask yourself first what actually your heart wants? I dont want to regret it after."

What's wrong with this hyung? He is the one who is so eager to win over my heart but now..

"I want this engagement. I'm ready to be with you." I said wholeheartedly, tired of arguing.

But he then shake his head, denying what?

"No, Felix. You're not ready and will never be ready. You love someone else, and the person you love was in love with you too!" He exclaimed.

The moment of silence...

"H-hyung... Who are you talking about?" I dont know he knows anything about my dream.. I never tell him about that.

"Its true, right? And his name was Hyunjin?"

What?

"Oh, come on dont give me that look. You literally brought him home once that day." He said. Already loom frustrated.

The one who I brought home..? J- Jinnie..?

"That guy? His name is Jinnie." I told him.

"His full name?" He desperately asked.

I shake my head means that I dont know.

"Gosh! Felix.. he is Hyunjin! Hwang Hyunjin.. your boyfriend! What is wrong with you? Have you hit your head somewhere ,huh?" Wooyoung hyung nagged at me, exploded of how I was so clueless about this.

I am....

Honestly, I am shocked.

My eyes cant be even wider than now, for sure.

"But he never told me..."

"Thats because he is dumb." Wooyoung hyung cut me off.

"Here, look at this."

He gave me a phone and press the replay button of one video.

I watch it. Yes, hyung is right.. Jinnie and me, we literally knows each other. We even record a video together in my bedroom at my old house in Seoul! But why cant I remember this?
.
.

"Hey! Cam!! Introduced to you, my cute boyfriend.., Felix. He is actually a cat who I love so much!" Said Hyunjin while tickles me, but theres only me in the video, he doesn't show his face.

"Stop, Hyunie!!" I shouted while laughing.

"Huh? Hyunie again.. I love that name." He said while hugging me making the camera shaking.

"Hyunjin ah, are you still recording?" I asked.

"Uh-uh. Why?"

I saw myself was smiling at the camera while pulling Hyunjin to be in a camera with me.

"No, I want to record you only." Said Hyunjin.

"Nope! You must be in too... Come here, baby." I once again trying to pull him closer.