(4)

HAN

"Thank you for sending me home." I coldly smile at him while getting off from his car.

Unlock the gate, get in and locked the gate back. When I was about to get inside the house,

"Han ah.."

Suddenly he called me giving me a heart attack. I turn to him.

"Can we talk for a while?" Minho hyung give me a hopeful look.

I just stare at him, with a not so amusing face. The idea of talking with him has always been irrelevant for me now.

"I'm tired and I wanna sleep. If you want to talk then talk to the walls. Bye!" I leave him outside and went inside. Slamming the door up.

Doesnt want to get tricked by him again. My past story with him was enough to remind me that I cant trust him anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
_________

HYUNJIN

I woke up due to the warmth of sun thats leaking from the window has hitted my face.

Rubbing my eyes and slowly open it just to see one familiar figure in front of me was sleeping soundly.

I giggles a bit. I'm still dreaming, am I?

"Lixie.. even in my dream, you're always beautiful for me." I caress his cheek, soft cheek.

"My yongbokie.." I said, while smiling at how he is sleeping so cutely.

"I dont want this dream to stop. Please, stay a little longer."

Then he open his eyes and immediately sitting up looking so surprised.

What's happening? This is still dream right?

"You're awake?" He asked while avoiding eye contact.

Wait... Is this a dream or not?

"Felix?" I called to make sure.

He turn to me looking a lot more surprised than before.

"How do you know my name?" He shallowing his eyes while suspiciously look at me.

Oh shit! This is not a dream!! This is reality!!

I look around and yes, this is not my room nor my house! How did I get here!!!

"Yah! Delivery boy, I ask you a question! How did you know my name?" He repeated the question.

I'm still have no idea what happened last night. Why did I even end up here? and the fact that I'm with Felix?!

"Wait- how did I get here? You... Why did you here?" Please dont tell me that.. I did something stupid last night.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Wait.. did you think I did something to you?!" Felix shouted.

Aigoo.. how did he even go there?

I shake my head at him while swaying my hands trying to convince him that I'm not thinking like that.

"No, no. Its just.. strange for me." I dont know what to say, my head feel empty right now.

"Look, to make you not to think badly about me. Let me tell ya-"

"Wait!" I cut him off. If I did something bad, I cant handle the situation of him telling me those. "I'm sorry, I dont have any ill intention to hurt you or to harm you. I was so drunk and I dont know what was in my mind that time." I hope he will forgive me.