Part 1

Akagi POV:

'Argh' I groan as I open my eyes. I rub my eyes and look around my surroundings, to find myself in a very fancy room?

'Where am I?' I said out loud.

'Your in my room of course' A deep voice suddenly said. I turn around and saw a tall man sitting on a chair with a cup of wine in his hand.

'I'm terribly sorry but who are you?' I asked. I saw the man stand up and walked towards me. I haven't managed to get a glimpse of his face features when I heard the sound of my alarm ringing. Then I opened my eyes once again and immediately sat up and looked around my surroundings. I was relieved when I found myself in my apartment. 'Who was that in my dreams?' I thought to myself. I took up my phone and check the time. i still have half an hour before my work starts so I quickly did my morning routine and made myself breakfast. After that I gather all my stuff and left for work.

Oh! How rude of me I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Akagi Michinari, and I'm 23 this year! I work as a cafe worker. I work with my friend Atsumu and Suna. Our boss and also our friend Kita gave us jobs at his cafe. We were very grateful. We also like to hang out with each other during our free time.

'Hi Kagi!' As soon as I entered the cafe .

'Hey Atsumu' I replied. 'Is Suna not here yet?' I asked.

'Oh! Rinrin might be late today!' Atsumu said.

'Why?' I asked.

'He and told me he have to do something' Atsumu replied.

'Oh. Maybe he's busy that's ok!' I said. 'Also i have something to tell you Kagi!' 'You can tell me once we finished out shift Tsumu.' 'Ok then Kagi!'