Part 6

After I heard what the man said I looked up to see Komori smirking at me. I blushed and looked away. 'What are you doing here??? Aren't you supposed to be at work or something?' I whispered shouted at him.

'Geez so rude darling. I just came to check up on you. Besides I need a cup of cold cappuccino.' He said while taking out his card from his wallet. 'SHHHHH!!! Why did you say it so loud???' I said while hurriedly covering his mouth.

'You look so cute while blushing at my words darling~' He said while taking his cold cappuccino. 'Well see you later darling!' He said while smiling and waving. When he walked away from the cafe loads of people came bombarding me with loads of questions. Luckily when that happen tsumu wasn't there or he might spread it to the whole world with Oikawa together. I quickly dragged Suna with me and hid in the break room.

'Ayyy kagi what happened just now' While wiggling his eyebrows. 'Shut up Suna. If you tell this to tsumu I will not hesitate to hunt you down' I said threathingly. 'O-ok' He said a little scared.

'Also how do you know Komori???' He asked. 'You don't need the details. Now help me get out of here unnoticed.' I said quickly. Suna helped me cover for the people outside while I sneakily slipped out from the back door.

After I slipped out I quietly, I quickly ran back to my apartment to grab my clothing to bring back to Komori's mansion. Soon I packed enough clothing to take with me for now, and left my apartment. I texted Komori to ask him to sent a driver to my location since I needed help to escape from those people.

After Komori sent me a driver and sent me back to his mansion, I decided to ask where was Komori at currently. To do something. (Totally not him plotting against Komori ^v^)

I found Sugawara at the living room downstairs and asked him where was Komori at. Suga said he was in the office. 'This is what an LOVELY coincidence!' I thought sarcasticly.

I speed walked into his office and yelled enough for him to hear me 'KOMORI FUCKING MOTOYA! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?? WHY DID YOU DO THAT THING IN THE CAFE? NOW EVERYONE IS BOMBARDING ME WITH QUESTION LIKE I'M A FUCKING CELEBRITY!'

'Oh really now darling? Might as well make it true one day don't you think? Besides, I need someone to cover for me as my boyfriend since I lied to my parents on me having a boyfriend~ So what do you think darling~?' He said teasingly.

'NO WAY AFTER WHAT YOU JUST DID??' I said while walking to his table and standing beside him while slamming the table.

'Aw come on darling~ I really need your help :<' He said.

'Still a no' I said while huffing and folding my arms.

'Really now?' He said pulling me down to his lap and holding my waist. 'I- LET ME DOWN! I said while trying to push him away. 'Hm. Whether you like him or not I will still make you mine darling~' He said while smiling. 

'Now do you agree to help me dear?' He said still holding me. '...Fine...' I said giving up. 'Perfect! We will meet them tomorrow then. They said I have to bring them a boyfriend or girlfriend tomorrow. Ok darling?' He said. 'Yeah, yeah sure. But!' I said 'But...?' He asked. 'You will do all the speaking I don't know how to speak with your parents.' I said while folding my hands together while looking away.

'If that what you want. I mean it's quite easy.' He said. 'S-shut up' I said blushing since I was sitting on his lap.

'Well do accompany me until I finished my work then darling~'