Part 17

'Ah. Hello Kita-san!! What brings you here today?' Akagi welcomed cheerfully, ushing him inside his apartment. 'Nothing. I just wanted to see how you were doing these days Akagi.' Kita replied while taking a seat and accepting the cup of tea offered by Akagi.

After passing the cup to Kita, Akagi also poured himself a cup to drink. 'Oh? Well I'm doing fine these days.' Akagi said while smiling, placing down his cup on the table. 'I noticed.' Kita said while nodding, also following Akagi movement on placing his cup on the table.

'Well to be honest, I didn't only come to visit you. I also have a question I wanted to ask.' Kita said. 'Hit me with it! I can answer if I can.' Akagi replied cheerfully while clapping his hand together. '...Have you like...got together with that Komori dude?' Kita asked using a questioning tone. 

Akagi obviously frozed up for a few seconds. There was a awkward silence between the two males as nobody spoke. 'It's ok if you don't want to answer. I'm not forcing you.' Kita said, breaking the silence between them. Akagi tensed shoulder relaxed after hearing Kita statement. 'I-It's ok. I...haven't confessed yet.' Akagi said while laughing awkwardly, rubbing his neck in embarrassment.

'I apologize if I made you uncomfortable with my question. I was genuinely curious of your relationship with Komori.' Kita apologize politely while bringing up the tea cup to his lips to have a sip of tea again. 'O-oh it's fine! How about you and Aran? Are you both doing well?' Akagi said still having a slight blush, picking up the teapot on the table to refill both of their cups. 

'Ah right. I almost forgot.' Kita said while rummaging through his bag that he brought while taking out a nice looking card. 'Hm? What's this?' Akagi asked accepting the card while flipping it around to have a closer look. 

'Me and Aran is getting married next week. So we wanted to invite our friends.' Kita replied having a blush on his face. Akagi audibly gasped and quickly opened the invitation card. 'I can't believe this! How dare you guys not tell me you guys were engaged??? The audacity!' Akagi pouted in unfairness. 

'I'm terribly sorry. We wanted to make this announcement a surprise.' Kita said apologizing. 'Ah, it's fine~ I was just shocked when I heard the news. Don't worry! I will attend your wedding!' Akagi said while giving Kita a thumbs up as a approval of him going. 

Kita smiled with satisfaction after hearing the latter answer. 'Well I suppose I might get going now. I have some wedding preparations to attend to.' Kita said while picking up his bag and waved a goodbye to Akagi before leaving. 

Akagi waved back while closing the door with a big smile. He quickly checked around his house for his belongings before leaving, tucking the wedding invitation from Kita safely into his bag.

---------------------------------------------

Tick tock 

The sound of the clock ticking and the sound of typing echoed softly through the office room. Even though he looks like his working diligently, his mind actually wandered to another world. (He somehow did don't ask me its fanfic logic guys) Still typing away, he sighed in desperation. He really wanted to confess to Akagi, he really did! Is just that he can't muster up the courage to confess. He doesn't understand how Sakusa made it looked easy.

'Should I just bring him to somewhere nice and confess..?' Komori thought. He saw many people confessed or either saw the tips on dating advice websites, but it was just hard to really do it yourself. Especially when the person you're crushing on right now is a highschool crush. 

'Bro I ain't no teenager anymore- I should just man up and confess.' Komori said to himself, while finally deciding to go home and rest. (Well, to also see his crush but there's no way he would say it out loud-) After picking up his jacket and his belongings, he left, finally ending his busy day in the office.

-------------------------------------------

Guys Author-chan here. I'm thinking if I should discontinue this fanfiction since I fell out of love with komoaka and have no motivation to continue this story. If you guys want me to continue I will, is just I won't be updating frequently. 

Tell me in the comments your choice!