Bonus Sakuatsu

(Also this take place after Atsumu called akagi :p)

Third person's POV:

'Why that little shit-' Atsumu thought. 'atsu? Why were you screaming just now?' Sakusa said while leaning on the door frame.

'You really wanna know Kiyoomi?' Atsumu said. Sakusa was startled by the use of his first name since Atsumu will just call him omi-omi or omi-kun or just omi.

'A-atsu seriously what's wrong?' Sakusa said kinda scared. Atsumu breath in some air before yelling 'YOUR MOTHERFUCKER OF A  COUSIN, FLIRTED WITH MY PRECIOUS AND INNOCENT BESTIE. AND NOW HES ALL OVER THE NEWS! AND I CALLED HIM TO ASKED JUST NOW, AND GUESS WHAT? HE HAS MY BEST FRIEND ON HIS LAP AND SAID THAT HE WAS HIS BOYFRIEND HOW RIDICULOUS!'

'Woah woah calm down babe' He said walking over and sitting on their bed. Atsumu almost immediately sat in his lap and snuggled into him. 'Don't worry omi I showered three times today and washed my hands ten times already.' He said while snuggling more into his boyfriend.

He felt his boyfriend hugged him back and holding him softly while keeping him in place and petting his head.

'mmm love...you...omi..' He mumbled due to the sleepiness. 'Love you to baby.' He said smiling slightly still petting his head.

Soon Sakusa heard his cute boyfriend little snoring noises and decided to place him properly on the bed while slipping into the bed to. Then he covered both of them with a blanket. He thought to himself 'Maybe I should ask Komori about it when I pay him a visit.' while slowly drifting off to sleep in a peaceful silence.

( I KNOW I SUCK AT THIS CHAPTER BUT DONT MIND IT PLEASE I NEED TO LIVE UP TO THE TAG I PUT ON ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )