Part 18

Atsumu was fed up. FED UP. When you have a friend that is STILL in denial, you would understand. The frustration of trying to set up him and his "crush", in a attempt to get them to just confess to each other or atleast have some progress that failed miserably. Atsumu couldn't help it alright! When they are so damn obvious that even strangers can notice the obviousness of them being attracted to each other. 

"Its been MONTHS since Akagi denied that he "wasn't" in love with Komori which obviously is fake!" Atsumu announced to the party in his room, which he gathered the previous night to discuss about Akagi's super obvious crush on Komori and said person not making a move on him with a dramatic ending pose.

"Tsumu-chan~ You can't rush love you know?" Oikawa piped up while forcefully pushing Atsumu to sit back on the floor.

"Kawa you don't get it." Suna said, still lazily lying on the floor of Atsumu bedroom, scrolling on his phone. "Akagi has been in his endless pining while denying that he loves Komori ok?! Even I got fed up of him!" Suna said while huffing in defeat, shutting off his phone and proceeded to stuff his head into the soft texture of Atsumu's plushie.  "Wow emotional outburst I guess?!" Oikawa pouted back in response, also lying down on Atsumu bed making himself comfortable. 

"Just push them together to kiss or something might work out." Shirabu said, texting someone with a smile on his face. 

"Oh~? Shirabu is smiling? Lemme see who your texting!" Tendou said, creeping behind Shirabu and successfully snatched away his phone. "Hm...Lemme see...Eh? Your texting Semi-Semi?! HAH I KNEW YOU LIKED HIM!" Tendou said while holding the phone away from Shirabu's reach, as said male jumped up in an attempt to get back his phone with a bright blush evident on his face. 

"OK SETTLE DOWN GUYS! ITS ABOUT AKAGI NOW NOT SHIRABU!" Atsumu shouted while snatching away Shirabu phone from Tendou, sneaking a small peak before snickering while returning it back to the copper head, which he was met by Shirabu slapping him on the back which he let out a yelp to and Shirabu huffing out a small "hmph" while settling himself on the fluffy carpet on Atsumu's room. 

"Ok so we should do this tomorrow..."

-----------------------------

Akagi was packing his stuff as Atsumu decided to organize a sleepover between their friends. Of course, Akagi haven't saw them for very long since he was busy with the cafe or either staying up all night in the guest room contemplating his feelings which he convinced Komori to let him moved into, so he was quite excited and relieved that he doesn't have to keep up his "I'm totally ok" act up in front of Komori.

He decided to grab some food from the kitchen, thanking the chefs before leaving Komori's mansion. Deciding on calling a Uber, he swiftly took out his phone and made a few taps on it before waiting and double checking if he missed anything. 

Satisfied, he looked back to the front to find the Uber he called had arrived. He made his way into the car, making his way to Atsumu's house and informing his friends of his arrival.

--------------------------------------

Ok, Akagi really regretted coming here now.

Why?

If your friends suddenly out of nowhere decided to gang up upon you with many different types of dresses in hand which you don't know where and how they got it from, indirectly forcing you to wear it you would feel the betrayal.

As a man, Akagi had never  wore such feminine clothing like Atsumu or Oikawa, as he find no need to dress up so "revealingly" and has never had the intention to try and wear one before. So when his friends ganged up on him forcing him to wear it, the fear on his face was evident.

"NO! I CAN'T- STOP NO DON'T-!"

Of course, his protests went unheard. "Come on Akagi! Don't be like that~!" Oikawa teased, dragging Akagi to one of the guest rooms that Atsumu house had, placing the first selected dress they chose for him nicely on the bed before helping Akagi up, walking to the door winking before shutting the door close, leaving Akagi alone in the room contemplating his life choices.

"Hah...Guess I have no choice huh-" Akagi sighed, inspecting the considered "weird" dress in his opinion since he never saw one before. 

After fumbling for a few moments, he managed to wear the dress correctly, also slipping on the pair of black heels and accessories that came with the dress. Akagi walked to the mirror, almost stumbling as it was his first time wearing heels, but he managed. Looking himself in the mirror, he thought he looked quite nice as the dress hugged his slender figure nicely, highlighting his slim waist and pale skin perfectly. He made a little twirl at the mirror, admiring himself for a few seconds before he heard the shout of Tendou outside asking if he was ready or not. 

Shouting out a small "Yes!" He picked up the fan that was prepared with the set of dress, placing his hand at the doorknob before taking in a deep breath, walking out with the fan in hand blushing in embarrassment as he waited his friends reaction.

-----------------------------------

Hi guys! Dine here. Sorry for not updating for so long~ I was just getting busy with school work and also writing my other book, so sorry if you guys waited for too long! Of course, for the next chapter, you guys might need to wait for a while since I have to type the next chapter for my other book. But I will make sure for the next chapter to be done more swiftly as I decided to quickly end this book, as seen I have no motivation to continue this book anymore. So sorry for the inconvenience!