Part 20

*Bzzzz Bzzzzz*

*thebettertwin posted on Instagram! Go check it out!*

The sound of a phone buzzing made its owner took a break from his work to check the notification. Opening his phone screen to check, he found the notification from Instagram.

'Haiz, what's tsumu on again this time.." Sakusa sighs, clicking into the notification to check it out.

thebettertwin

*insert photo* (use ur imagination I can't draw 😔)

thebettertwin I totally slayed the dress

Liked by grandking and 500,673 others

Comments

thebettertwin: I forced the others except for @guessmonsta and @grandking hehe~

semisemi : never knew Shirabu had this day

     guessmonsta : u liking it? ;)

              semisemi : what are u on about Tendou.

              guessmonsta : nothing nothing~ 

goshikitsutomu : Shirabu-senpai you look great in the skirt!

     shiraken : we don't speak about this goshiki shut up

creampufflover : u guys didn't call me to join u guys??? I feel betrayed kawa

       grandking : sry maki we will call u over next time :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ATSUMU! WHO SAID YOU COULD POST THE PHOTO ONTO INSTAGRAM?"

"AH! I'M SORRY KAGI DON'T CHASE ME STOP PLS!"

"There they go again." Shirabu said, rolling his eyes with annoyance. "Aww come on shitabu everyone needs drama in their life, right?" Tendou laughed while dodging the attacks of Shirabu. "Ah yes another peaceful day in this household." Oikawa said lifting his hands in a prayer action.

Ding Dong

"You guys continue Ima go get the door." Oikawa said while walking to the door and opening it. 

Opening it, he found Komori at the door dressed in a casual wear. "Oh, hey Komori what you doing here?" He snickered knowing completely the reason and who was he here for. "Well excuse me Oikawa-san but I'm here to collect Akagi if you may." Komori said his face was darkening with impatience as he saw Akagi inside the house chasing Atsumu.

"Sure sure no need to get all impatience with me damn Ima get you lover boy." Oikawa replied turning back inside the house.

"AKAGI YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE TO GET YOU BACK HURRY UP!"

"I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Akagi shouted back while walking to the door to see who it was. 

"Aw, I'm still not your boyfriend yet darling? That's sad." Akagi immediately looked up when he heard that familiar voice. 

"No, no I was just shocked when Oikawa said my boyfriend was here. Sorry." Akagi said sheepishly. "Why are you here anyway?" Akagi asked.

"Oh I came here to pick you up darling! Come on now go pack your stuff and let's get going!" Komori replied cheerfully, also smiling threatingly at a certain blondie inside the house.

"Yeah, go on Kagi! Komori is waiting for you, isn't he? Atsumu laughed awkwardly, threatened by Komori's look. 

"..Ok then. Wait for a bit Komori I will be right back ok?" Akagi said before running inside to get his belongings.

"Really at this point your so plain obvious that even though I just saw you I know your head over heels with Akagi damn." Oikawa said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah? Then at this point I should just drill the fact that I like Akagi so much that I'm willing to kneel down and worship him like a god to everyone then." Komori replied nonchalantly, cocking an eyebrow up when Oikawa laughed at what he said. 

"Well, I look forward to it then."

"Ok I'm do- What were you guys talking about?"

"Just at the right moment. Come on darling. Let's go back now." Komori smiled softly, while gently placing his hand on Akagi waist to guide him to the car. Even if Akagi noticed it he didn't complain about it as he was enjoying it too.

"Bah, look at them. Being lovey-dovey I wanna puke on you now Tendou." Shirabu said, fake gagging after both Komori and Akagi left. "HAH as if I know your hoping Semi does the same thing to you!" Tendou cackled evilly, later getting chased by Shirabu around the house once more. 

"GUYS STOP RUNNING AROUND MY HOUSE! OSAMU IS GONNA KILL ME WHEN HE COMES HOME!" 

"I kinda want to see him get mad though. He's going to look hot with a furious look" Suna said dreamingly, before getting slapped by Atsumu to face reality.

"As if he would look hot. He's always been the uglier twin."

"Nah dude your look is better on him. No offense though."

'And many much taken. Thanks very much Rin."

"Hopefully Komori man up and confessed to Akagi or else my hard work is not getting paid off." Atsumu sighed, not trying to argue with a lovesick guy anymore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND...Hey guys! Dine here~ Long time no see eh! Well, I decided to continue this fic during my holidays so I'm trying to write it better, so it took quite a while for me to update.

Firstly, I wanna thank all of you guys for supporting my work even though I discontinued it! Its ok now cause the next chapter is the last chapter of this book. I sincerely hoped you guys enjoyed it!

And secondly, just telling I'm not sure if I would write it or not, I might write another book, but it's not confirmed yet. So don't keep your hopes high about it hehe~

That's all! I hope you enjoy this book! Thank you!