Part 14

Third person POV:

(Maybe I should make all the POV to third person's-)

(Timeskip to them finish eating dinner I'm to lazy ok??? TvT)

After eating dinner, Akagi and Akira went to the living room to hangout. 'Michi!! Come sit down!' Akira said happily. 'Coming!' Akagi said while sitting on the sofa making himself comfortable. 'Right. Now what did you want to talk about Akira?' Akagi asked. 'Michi, What do you think of my uncle??' Akira asked. 

'Your uncle?' Akagi asked confused. 'Uncle Komori!! What do you think of him?' Akira asked again. 'I- What's with everyone asking me these questions???' Akagi said while sighing. 'Don't care Michi~ Answer me!' Akira said trying to persuade Akagi to answer her question.

'Well... he's very kind..very unlike the rumours that say he has a cold and ruthless personality. I feel quite comfortable around him.' Akagi said while smiling softly. 'Ooooo you sound so in love Michi!!!' Akira teased while Akagi face immediately turn red with her teasing.

'Maybe I do like him..even though we just met a few weeks ago.' Akagi mumbled quietly. But unfortunately for Akagi, Akira heard what he said. *Gasp* 'You like uncle???' Akira said yelling slightly. 'SHHHHH, someone might hear you Akira!!' Akagi said while covering her mouth, looking around to check that there is no one near.

'Bwt you lwke uncwe right?' Akira asked, her voice muffled because of Akagi hands covering her mouth. 'Yeah.' Akagi said letting go of his hands that's covering Akira mouth. 'You should tell him!' Akira said after Akagi let go of her. 'Absolutly not! Do you know how famous your uncle is! Besides I have no chance with him.' Akagi said while sighing.

'I do know how famous uncle is! But why do you think you have no chance with uncle?' Akira asked with a confused face plastered on her face. 'You really don't know how famous your uncle is in the marriage market?'  Akagi asked facepalming. 'Nope! Have no idea.' Akira said still looking at Akagi. 'Because your uncle is placed the first place in the marriage market. Like every girl wants to date and marry him y'know.' Akagi said while sighing.

'Ohh I see Michi!' Akira said while crawling to where Akagi was and sat down in his lap. 'Well do you want to watch some movies Akira?' Akagi said while searching thru the varieties of movies on Netflix. 'Yeah!! I want to!' Akira said flapping her hands around in excitement.

'Alright.' Akagi said while choosing a movie to watch. 'Michi!! Can I go to the bathroom first?' Akira asked. 'Yeah sure just be fast alright?' 'Ok!' Akira said and quickly ran out.

As soon as Akira got out of the living room, she fished out her phone from her pocket. 'You heard what Michi said right?' she asked cheerfully.

(With the person that Akira is having a call with.)

'Yeah. Didn't know Akagi has those feelings.' the caller said while smirking.