Part 7

(Sorry on not coming up on a name anymore. I don't have any ideas for the names so sorry!!)

Akagi POV:

After I heard Komori said about meeting his parents, I got quite nervous inside. What if his parents are very strict??? Or they might hate me cause I'm not someone from a rich family??? Even thought I am blushing from the outside because I was sitting on Komori lap while he's holding me, but inside me I was still quite worried.

'What's wrong? Is something bothering you dear?' He asked me, voice filling with concern. 'Nothing..is just that, will your parents hate me for not being born in a rich family?' I asked while worried filled my voice.

'They won't. They are very supportive on what I choose and do.' He said while caressing my face with he's finger to calm me down. '...Alright then.' I said feeling much relaxed. But always at this kind of romantic moments...someone will have to ruin it.

While we were feeling comfortable with the atmosphere. I heard my phone ring in my pocket. I quickly fished my phone out to answer the call. I also signaled Komori to be quiet.

(For Tsumu the font is this and for Kagi is this)

AKAGI MICHINARI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU RIGHT NOW!!?? I NEED INFORMATION FROM YOU YOURSELF ASAP!

C-calm down Tsumu what's wrong? What do you need from me?

WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?? DID YOU NOT SEE THE NEWS YOU IDIOT? YOUR ALL OVER THE NEWS. AND THE KOMORI MOTOYA FLIRTED WITH YOU AND CALLED YOU DARLING?? OH YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO EXPLAIN KAGI!!

I-um calm down Tsumu I will explain to you just calm down first.

I am calm now so tell me WHY THE FUCK DID SOMEONE FLIRTED WITH MY PRECIOUS BESTIE?!?!

Um because he uh..nothing!! Just don't worry about it!! Really!

That's when Komori decided to make the situation for him worser. He took my phone while saying

Because he's my boyfriend~ Right darling?

There was an awful silence between us and the phone. I counted in my brain, here Tsumu comes in 3,2,1..

OH YOU DID NOT MORON! YOU TOOK MY PRECIOUS INNOCENT BESTIE AWAY FROM ME! IF YOU WANT TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND YOU BETTER TREAT HIM RIGHT?!! YOU GOT THAT??

Oh geez darling. Your best friend voice sounds kind of fammiler. And don't worry whoever you are I will take good care of him.

You better. Or I will rip you into pieces,burn you to ashes and throw your ashes into the sea. And I won't hesitate bitch.

Sure. Kagi best friend but that won't happen~

Um Tsumu is not that I want to trigger you or something...just thought you might know that..I'm sitting on his lap. Bye!

I said before hanging up. 'Wow your friend is quite protective of you..' he said. 'Not really we are more protective of him especially Kita. He's like he's second mother. He's very protective of him to be honest. But they also have quite the protection around me to. I bet Tsumu went to told Kita and Suna and he's brother. Soo good luck I must say.' I said while having a completely innocent face looking at him.

I saw him blushed slightly before turning around coughing. 'Yeah...no. not like they can go through my bodyguards' he said while smiling warmingly at me.

'That's some great confidence you have there komori.' I said. The blush on my face obvious. 'Aw, look at you so cute while blushing!' he said teasingly while pinching my cheeks.

'Hmph!' I turned around to avoid him from touching my face. 'Come on don't ignore me!!' He said while walking behind me as I walked away pouting.

'Don't come near me anymore you jerk!' I said while walking away. 'Come on darling don't be so angry! I'm sorry ok?' he said.

I stopped in my tracks when Komori pulled me to his chest and hugged me while saying 'Don't be mad hm? I said I'm sorry already.' he softly told me.

'Im not mad at you anymore' I said while blushing and hugging him back.

(Look at them already being a couple 😔 And Kagi being in denial (。ŏ﹏ŏ))