Chapter 12

Marcel POV

3 weeks later

I woke with a big headache once again. This has been a usual since the day I first got here. I got out of bed so I could go pee. As usual, it takes me a good five minutes to get up from the bed. When I finally got up, I walked around the bed and into the bathroom. When I got inside, I looked at the mirror and was disgusted. My face looks like it hasn't been washed for days, I have crust all in my eyes, my hair has grown into this gigantic forest, and my teeth were almost as yellow as a crayon. I looked and felt terrible. Why can't they figure what's wrong with me? I slowly shook my head as I walked over to the toilet. While I was relieving myself, I couldn't help but here the room door open. I quickly finished to go see who it was. I quietly peeped through door, to see who has walked in here. I turned my head around the corner when my eyes finally met with a tall dark skin. I swung the door violently and pounced on to the back of a old friend.

"Jordan, You're here!"

"Nice to see you too buddy." He chuckled.

"How you been?" I ask him.

"Good, I can't say the same about you. You look like a walker."

"Yeah I know, I've been here for weeks now. They're saying my "condition" has changed for mild to abnormal. But I don't want to worry much about it. How come you're just now checking up on me?" I pouted.

"I'm sorry MarMar, I've just been busy with a litle situation."

"Oh really, what's that?"

"Well your friend had informed me of a little incident you had."

"Yeah what about it?"

"We might know who done it, but we don't have enough evidence yet to say it was them."

"Who do you think it is?" I ask him.

"You're not gonna believe me when I say this, but I think it's Jasmine."

"Really? But she just came here a few weeks ago."

"For what?" He questioned with anger in voice.

"Well I remember her coming in with some food and a drink. She spilled the drink and went back to get another one. When she came back, I had this huge headache so she gave me something to take for it, and that was it."

"Oh really? Are you sure that's what happened?"

"I'm positive, Jordan."

He sat there at a moment, just staring at me. He finally got up and headed to the door.

"I have something else to tell you but I can tell you tomorrow since you look worned out. See ya buddy, get some more rest."

"See ya Jordan."

With that, he gave me a wave and walked out the door. I looked out the window and it was dark. I hadn't notice how early I awokened nor how long we were talking. I grabbed some Aspirin from the nightstand and took it with some water. In just a few moments, I was knocked out.