Chapter 3

Jeremy POV

I can't believe that girl snitched on me! I should of beat her tail awhile back. I looked out the police car and felt like knocking the door down : I had to get out. As soon as I said that the car came to a halt. We were at the courthouse. One of the officers grabbed me by the handcuffs and yanked me out. I kicked him in the head and attempted to run , but the officers punched me dead in my chest. I feel to the ground , out of breath. Felt like a truck hit me. When they got me inside , I was put into a dark room and they sat me in the chair. I looked around until i spotted a figure in the shadow.

"Well we finally got ya." , the mysterious figure said.

"You got the wrong guy , I don't know why you're talking about." , I yelled at him.

"But you do know what I'm talking about , Mr. Bells."

When he said that , I felt a chill come down my back. More like anger than fear actually.

"Come out the shadows , Dad !"

That's when the mysterious figure revealed him to be a 6'0 ft dark skinned man wearing a gray buttoned up shirt tucked into his black slacks.

"Nice to see you too , son." , he said sarcastically.

"What the hell do you want?", I yelled at him.

" A nice hello would of been nice, but that works too."

He sat down in one of the chairs and stared at me. He was doing it for a good five minutes until I got restless. I tried to get up but fell right back in my chair. I looked at my hands and they were handcuff to the table. How did they manage to do this without me knowing?

"Took you long enough..", He teased.

" If you don't let me go right now, I'm gonna.. "

"Your gonna what? Go back to your so called "friends"? Its those friends that are the reason why your in the mess."

"What are you talking about?"

"One of your "friends" came to the station and informed me about everything. You're not slick, son. "

I can't believe this man was sitting here trying to not call me slick. If it wasn't for me, he wouldn't even had this job.

"If it wasn't for my slickness, you wouldn't even have this job!", I mumbled.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I can't understand coward."

After he said that, I lost it. I got my blade from my pockets, and cut the chains loose.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way." , I said holding the knife to his throat.

"Son are you really gonna do this to your dad?"

I looked at him for a second, and thought about what he said. I don't care what he did to me, because at the end of the day he's my dad, and I'm gonna need his help. I let go of my grip and walked out. I don't need to worry about him for awhile. I took out my phone and noticed I had a text. As soon as I read the message, I headed full speed out the door and towards my house. This can't be happening.

Sorry for the late update. I've been so busy with school. I'm also sorry for the shortness and boring-ness of this chapter but there is a reason for that.

What do you think the text was?

What do think happened to Marcel?

Remember to not be a silent reader! Comment your feedback and remember to vote for this chapter