Chapter 2

Marcel POV

We finally arrived in Atlanta. I was looking out the airplane window, and saw the busy city. I seen the flight attendant come out of one of the rooms , and she said we were able to get off the plane. I grabbed my bags and started to get off the plane. When I got out the terminal, I heard Jeremy running behind me.

"Hey hey , I was wondering if we can meet up later?" , he asked out of breath.

"Um sure , but I'm new here so where do you want to meet?"

He reached in his bag , and started scavenging. After 2 minutes , he took out a piece of paper and pen. He wrote down an address , and gave it to me. He smiled and left. I looked at the address and thought to myself, "Where the hell is this?". I the folded paper and put in my pocket.

As I got outside , I seen my mom honking , telling me to get in the car. I ran to car, put my clothes in the trunk, and got in the car.

"What took you so long?" , she asked.

"I went to the bathroom.", I lied.

"Hmm, turn on the GPS, I need to figure out where we are going."

I looked over at the desktop and turned on the GPS. I was kinda confused on how to use it but I figured out. I started looking out the window, and admire the scenery. It was pretty nice. There was so much to do out here. I was interrupted when I got a text from my phone. It was Jeremy.

Text Conversation :

Jeremy: Hey beautiful

Marcel: Heeyy

Jeremy: What's up?

Marcel: In the car, admiring the scenery, what about you?

Jeremy: Admiring this piece of cake that I'm about to eat. Reminds me of you..

Marcel: And why is that?!?

Jeremy: Because its sweet and tasty ;)

Marcel: Awww your so sweet ;)

Jeremy: Yeah, so you still got that address I gave?

Marcel: Yeah I do

Jeremy: Good , meet me there in a hour.

Marcel: Alright , I gotcha

Jeremy: Thanks see you then , ttyl

Marcel: See ya

He's so sweet. I might want to date him. Wait, what am I saying? I just met him, I'm not about to catch feelings like that. What's wrong with me?

We finally arrived at the house. It was pretty nice. The inside was amazing. I went up the spiral staircase and went to one of the rooms. There was a walk in closet and a connected bathroom. I decided to make this my own. I threw my stuff on the bed, and started unpacking. The movers had already moved the stuff in the rooms , so I'm glad they picked this one. I put placed all my stuff in the dresser and closet. After everything was unpacked, I decided to get ready to go meet Jeremy. I got in shower and let the warm water hit my back. It felt so good. I got out and started doing my personal hygiene. As soon as I was done I picked out an outfit. I get this black and white long sleeve with true religion jeans and Timberlands. I looked in the mirror and thought I looked pretty fly. I told my mom I was leaving , and she be back in time for dinner. I got the door, and started walking. The address he gave me was only 10 minutes away , so it didn't hurt to do a little walking there. I looked around and noticed how nice this city was. The scenery great at anytime of day. As soon as I got to the address, I seen this white one story house. It was pretty nice looking. I went up to the porch and was about to knock on the door. Before I could even do that , I heard someone screaming from the other side. I could hear Jeremy and some other girl going at. While I was trying to listen to there conversation , I saw a police car pull up. What is going on? I ran over to the side of the house and hid in the bushes. I watched as he busted down the door, and dragged Jeremy out the door. Before I could even go help, I felt two heavy hands cover up my mouth with a rag. I tried to fight but I just couldn't . I ended up giving in and blacking out.

What do you think happened to Jeremy?

What do you think happened to Marcel?

Who do you think ambushed him?

REMEMBER TO LIKE & COMMENT ! I LIKE TO HEAR FEEDBACK OF WHAT Y'ALL THINK AND WHAT YALL WANT TO HAPPEN !