Chapter 14 - Part 3

Jeremy POV

"James. Cool name. Um can I ask you something?"

"What's up?"

"Why the hell am I locked up in here and what exactly do you have to do with it?"

"Um do you really want to know?"

"Yes please."

He got up and went over to the closet. He opened it and started looking around for something. He grabbed a vile and brought back to the bed.

"Do you know what this is?"

"No, what is it?"

He opened it up and it put it up to my nose. As soon as I got a wiff of it, I began to gag.

"Yeah I felt the same way too."

"Why is there sperm in that bottle? That's disgusting."

"Okay come closer and I'll tell you. Do you know a girl by the name of Jasmine?"

"Yes, why?"

"Well she's working with Darnell's and his brother aka Micah."

"Wait one second, you're trying to tell me that Micah is Darnell's brother."

"Yes and no. Micah is adopted. He was given to Darnell's parents when he was just five. When he turned 11, Darnell's parents were having a conversation about Micah saying that they were going to give him to a new home. Micah had overheard and ran away. That's when he everything went bad. He ended up meeting the godfather of dealers and was soon initiated into the group. Soon he met my "boyfriend" and that's why I'm here. He was part of a group down in Florida and he sorta stole some of the money. Micah found and threatened to kill him. Luckily, he made a deal saying if I could help with his "project" he would let him off the hook."

"How's that going?" I teased.

He punched me in my arm and went back to talking.

"As I was saying, he made the deal with me and I accepted. I came down here like a week ago, and that's when I found out what he really wanted to do."

"What is he trying to do?"

He sighed and looked at me with impatience.

"Sorry."

"Micah told me that I would be helping him get his girlfriend get revenge on her ex. His plan was to get her pregnant by my boyfriend. I wouldn't let it happen so I told them about Jordan's friend, Marcel. I told them that he has a lot of money and it would destroy their friendship. I know that's really evil but I had to make sure that Jordan wouldn't get hurt. They thought it over and decided that's what they'll do. Micah got one of his workers to get details about Marcel and sowhats. That's when he learned about his medical situation. Jasmine didn't want to get infected so they had to think of something else. That's when you come into the picture. One of his workers knows a way to clear the disease in the sperm by using someone else's. That someone else is you. Jasmine went to the hospital not to long ago to get Marcel's and Darnell got yours after he um.. You know. Now all they have to do is take it to the worker and they're done. They didn't want you to be evidence so they we're going to make you drink some acid. I wasn't going to go along with it because it wasn't part of the deal so he threw me in here with you."

I sat there, lost of words. What kind of sick people would do this?

"Why would they go through all of this just to get a baby?"

"I thought the same thing. I think there's more to it but they wouldn't tell me ."

"Well what are we going to do?"

"I don't know but I think I know a way to get us out of here. This hall leads to the door to the main room. We can go through there and the door to get outside would be to our left."

"Alright let's.. Wait, how could I trust you? This could probably be another trap."

"Why would I tell you all of this and then help you escape? That would be dumb on my part."

"Well you have a point. Let's get out of here then."

"Alright but let me check to see if anyone is out there."

He got up and went over to the door. He opened it and looked around. As soon as he was done, he motioned me to come. We walked through the hall and headed to the next door. He looked inside before proceeding.

"Okay it looks clear. Just stay close to me and we'll be fine."

"Alright."

We both entered the room and headed towards the door. Before we got there, I heard James scream and turned around to see a knife through his leg.

"Ahhh my leg!"

"Leaving so soon?"

I felt someone breathe down my neck. I turned around to be met with the person I fear most.

"Micah." I hiss as anger shot through me.

"Nice to see you too."

"You're a sick bastard, you know that?"

"I've been told."

"Let us go."

"Now why would I do that?"

He laughs in my face while kick him in his crotch. I ran over to James and picked him up. I jogged over to door and went outside.

"Where are we going?"

"My car.. Is the blue civic.. Over there."

I went over to the car and he threw the keys over to me. I opened the passenger side and put him in the seat and put him in. I got in the drivers side and drove off.

"This is crazy."

"No, it's only going to get worse."

Those words led me to think that things are really about to go down.

Let me first say, that this is one of the longest chapters I ever wrote. That's like a high five for me but I hope y'all enjoyed it because this book is coming to a very emotional ending. I'm also sorry for the errors that are on here because my phone kept glitching while I was typing this. I hope you all are enjoying your summer and remember to put on sunscreen unless you want to go back to school, two shades darker. ☺